Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It starts with a B and ends with a K.

You guessed it wrong right!
BOOKS!!!!



My growing collection of English novels.
Haha


*proud*







It seems like my 'tidying' skills aren't as bad as I think.
I managed to stick all the books back in their respective places.
The 1st and the last compartment is where I put books that I don't really fancy.
(If you look real hard, you can see the twilight series which I don't really fancy up there)
The middle 3 compartments are where I put books that I loooovvvveeee~~~
Haha.




A short post for the sake of updating.
Actually I'm currently watching this Korean Drama Series called
He's Beautiful
via PPS.
Due to this, I haven't been paying attention to the boring undang book at all.
True, I read a few pages...
But I don't think I'll be able to pass the exam...
ARGH!!



No comments: