Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm not saying what I'm supposed to be saying.

I should be saying something about the new year
and stuff like sayonara 2010, shouldn't I.


But I'm way too busy watching the movie...
I still have 2 and a half more episodes to go...
Haizzz...


I went to school today.
= =
Arggghhhh...
Yes, Ketari. Where else?
Why? You ask.
Cause my mum was busy with her meeting
and I take my bro for the 'sesi pendaftaran Form 1'
Haizzz...


Pain in the butt.
For almost 2 weeks, I get up every morning at around 11am.
(Sometimes even at 12 hehe)
So today I had to wake up at 7am.
Ugh.

Anyway... Nothing was fun...
IT WAS SO DAMN BORING!!!
When we were in the hall...
listening to the teacher's speeches.
Me and my bro kept on fidgeting in our sit.
It funny to say that, cause about 7 years ago, I was the same.
Haha...


Anyway...
Due to this, I get the chance to tease my bro over and over again.
Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

I told him that right now,
he's in Form 1 and
is Muahahahahahahaha!!!
going to be the bottom of the food chain~

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!





Ok, enough of this silliness,
get back to watching those last episodes.
Toodles~







No comments: