Sunday, January 9, 2011

First time~

Don't be fooled by the title.
I'm going to elaborate a bit.
First time as in driving for the first time.
Ok?
No weird thoughts please. TQ.


My friends, ShaoMin and Mei Yan and I went for our my first Undang Ceramah.
Ugh.
I dunno what is it called in English cause normally we just say 'listen undang' XD
It was a boring 5 hour session... Damn BORING!
Why did I cancel the 'our', you ask.
Cause that wasn't the first time they went for the Ceramah,
They failed their undang test.
Ooops. I don't think I was supposed to tell you that. XD




A week later, I went for the undang test and passed.
haha. *proud*
What the hell are you proud of? You barely made it.
I finished all the questions in 15 minutes.
And sat there like an idiot checking my answers thrice!



And so, that brings us to the main thing I want to talk about.


Driving.
Haha.
Me+driving = Disaster.


When I got in the car, the uncle started telling my stuff.
Your left leg! Step on the clutch! Your right leg! On the brake and Oil??
This is how you turn on the wiper. Press it, turn this, turn that. Pull this.
Ugh.
I couldn't even keep up.

And finally I got the chance to start the car.
Yep, before this I had no idea whatsoever how to start a car.
So hooray!
I stepped on the pedal and the car started to mooooooovvveeee... ...
And the uncle beside me kept his stinking foot and my left foot.
And he was the one turning the steering wheel.
I must have looked like an idiot.

I remember I couldn't even concentrate with him asking my all sorts of random questions.
eg: Where do you live?
Is your mum a teacher?
Where does she teach?
Where did you live last time?

Is your grandfather XXX?
Blablablabla~ Non-stop!!

I was like WTF! This is my first time driving can you please let my savour the moment?


And so, that was my first time behind the wheel.
Really my first!
I've never had the guts to try it before.
I'm a coward, I know. XD


I'm only learning to drive at the age of 20. = =
The rest of the kids were at least a year younger.
Maybe there'll be one random old guy but we looked like the oldest.
Laugh all you like.



Conclusion: Driving is FUN :D
After much thought, driving at snail pace is not cool.


*sigh*

No comments: