Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it RIP!!!





Ehem.
Don't ask me why is the title called Let It Rip.
I dunno
This phrase suddenly popped up so... XD
The title has nothing to do with my post.
Just ignore it lar.





This puny little girl is Wii Mary from Marry me! Mary,
portrayed bythe actress Moon Geun Young.

I'm really in love with her bushy mane and cute bangs.
And her weird fashion style.
Haha.













And so...


TA-DA~~!!!

I got myself a bushy mane and cute bangs XD
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Nah, seriously I've been wanting to have curls since like forever.
But due to some reasons, school for instance I wasn't able to do so, until now!
So, Yay! me^^


I can't tell you how horrible it was to just sit in a chair for 6 hours straight...
From 3pm to 9.30pm.
My god. It was another form of torture.
The worst thing was, my bladder felt like bursting.
Hell.


But I love the end result though RM 300 just flew away like that.
I could have bought 10 books with that.
Awwww...
= =





With hair like this,
I don't have to worry about tying my hair and leaving creases...
So, yay hair!!




I dunno why I love this photo so much.
o.0?
I look like Ju-On's kid sister.
Ha!!







Oh yeah,
I love my hair


Oh yeah.




2 comments:

Nate River said...

I tell u wat, u look like d girl on fb I so beh tahan wif her updates n end up blocking her.

Spiral Riynn said...

= = WTF.