Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CNY decorations + failed photography



I spent my whole morning yesterday spring cleaning. ALONE.
Yup, no one does spring cleaning alone.
Well, except me.
Why? You ask.
Cause I was forced to by my mum.


I only did the basic cleaning and I left the complicated ones for my mum like cleaning the fan and cobwebs and stuff.





After cleaning,
I said in the porch making 'FISH'.

'Ah Ning, can you make a few little fish to decorate the plants.'
That's what my mum said.

And I was like, okay, a few? No prob.


Instead of a few I had to make wtf, 30++.

Sitting in the same position, cutting, staple-ing and poking myself with the needle several times is no fun at all.





The old lanterns.



I had to assemble this myself.
Haizzz...




^^
'Dui Lian' my mum got from her school.




New plant, new lantern, new year.










Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!
My Ang Pau leh??





O yeah, I almost forgot.
I spent most of the morning cleaning my dad's bike.
I did it voluntarily.
I won't ever do this again.
All I got was greasy hands and backache.
Bla!







Stay tuned~






P/s:
I've been listening to Greyson Chance's Fire all morning. XD





2 comments:

Nate River said...

now u use wtf alot in your blog as well = =l l l

I love the kid punya waiting outside the lines~
the one so freaking good until i freaking melt... seriously, he really cute hahahaah~~~!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

I started using that a long time ago. = =

You already knew bout him after or before I told you??