Thursday, January 27, 2011

Breakdown. Pitch black.




Like what the title says.
Breakdown. AGAIN.
Ugh!!!


And guess what when that happened I was bathing!!!
WTF?!!
(I really do like to use this haha XD)

I repeat, I was bathing!!!!!!!!!
BATHING!!!

Actually I was sitting on the toilet bowl
doing what people do when they sit on the toilet bowl.
(You can let your imagination run wild)
And then my world went dark.


Lucky me, I didn't scream my head off.

I just kept on saying,
"Mum? What happened??"


And luckily, I wasn't washing my face.
Or else I would've thought I had gone blind!


Everywhere was pitch black.
Even the street lights were off.

The first thing that popped into my mind was,
OMG! my phone is still charging downstairs.
I need the light function on my phone!!!


And so I started to make my way downstairs.
before I even reached the door of my room,
I slammed face first into the cupboard.
= ='''
Seriously, I did.
I'm not putting it here to make my story sound better.


And then I was like wtf, stupid cupboard, who put you there?
Let's move on.
I had to crawl walk down a flight of stairs!!
Luckily Unfortunately, my uncle was there with his phone.
And then my next thought was SHIT! I'm naked all except a towel.
WTF?!!!


And the rest isn't as interesting unless you find lighting candles interesting.






See how dark it was??
The whole neighborhood was pitch black!
I tried to take a photo with my camera just to prove my point.








Oh and...
I got a candle upstairs and resumed what I was doing.
I continued bathing.
Hahahahahahhaha XD
Anyone tried that before?
Bathing in the dark?
The strange thing was I didn't have any frightening thoughts in my head.
For example, like a mass of hair floating above my head.
Or a black shadow in the mirror.

Nope.
None of those.
I was just eager to finish what I was doing and then get out of the cold water ASAP!!






What the hell is TNB playing at??





P/s:
Sorry this post contains an awful lot of swear words.
Wakakakaka.




3 comments:

Nate River said...

u jz beginning to sound like me wahahahaha = =l l l
a bloody amount of swear words especially wtf= =l l l

ok, d last time the electricity gone out when I was bathing, I screamed my heads off. hahaha= = i scream and yell and shout, i dun feel comfortable naked in the dark and wind jz cum blowing in, in makes me have nightmare and ghost thought lol.

Spiral Riynn said...

= = I dunno how to reply you.

Anonymous said...

[And luckily, I wasn't washing my face.
Or else I would've thought I had gone blind!]

Mr Ooi!!! Hahahah!!~

TNB=??

要知道答案请浏览
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHQGvFqcSE

v(n.n)v