Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another sketch.


I've always been drawing my classmates.
I mean, every year since I was in Form 3.
Somehow, to me that's something fun.

But I've never thought about drawing my family.
So one rainy night, I decided to try it.
And it turned out all right.



I know I drew my dad's legs a bit weird.
I'm too lazy to correct it.
:P



Me, my bro,
mum, dad.
















Oh and my god, my back hurts like hell!!
Arghhhhhh!!!!
I was cleaning the toilet this afternoon.
Scrbbing and washing stuff...
Suddenly there was this horrible piercing pain.

I couldn't even stand up straight!!!
And when I lied down on my bed,
I couldn't even get up!!
Its so bloody painful!!!!!






5 comments:

Nate River said...

then how can u online har? im curious. XD

Spiral Riynn said...

I'm sitting down now. It wasn't as bad as this afternoon!!

but it still hurts now.
i can't even bend down.

Anonymous said...

Nice!!~ ^.^

Spiral Riynn said...

Nice because I have backache?

Anonymous said...

I mean the sketch = =