Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The many faces of yours sincerely.





*Caution! Watch at your own risk!
If you have a weak heart or a weak digestive system
please close the window now!!





I'm not going to be responsible for anything that's gonna happen.







I woke up one morning,
feeling very bored.
And I started taking photos and ... (Use your imagination)




:)






OMG!!!!!
(Look below)


hahahahahahahahahahaha!!
XD

*I didn't mean to copy your signature look!







Trying the Lantern fish look.
= ='''


Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Hey bro! We're twins!!!








See teeth no see eye.
(Direct translation from Chinese)

I tried to google this expression but nothing matched this.
Haha XD







I googled the term 'long tongue' and found out that mine wasn't as long as I thought.
You want to know how freakishly long?
Google it yourself.



:P


'Right Paw.'
*Gives you its right paw.


'Left Paw'
*Gives you its left paw.


'Tongue'
*Sticks out its freakishly long tongue.
'EWWWWW!!!! I was just kidding!!!!'



XD









Pig snout.



Sisters?
Doppelgangers?









Me trying to imitate Halt.
Halt who? You ask.
You'll know if you do read Ranger's Apprentice.



But this is nothing like the Cadbury Advertisement below.







Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
The first time I saw the advertisement I was laughing like hell.

XD









Erm. *Fake cough* Erm.
That is... ... I don't even have a term for this.
= =







Bored.

That one word just described my 1 month at home.
= =


Yea, we're both bored.
I get it.











XD
I bet you had a good laugh.
Yes YOU!! *Points*
Who else?






Stay entertained!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

是“see teeth no see eye”吗?

笑到 见牙不见眼

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha. Thanks for telling me.