Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PRA-U KA2!!!!❤



The idea of drawing a class picture has been around since forever.
But I've never tried it out, not until now, that is.
Cause I wasn't so close to my classmates.
Just a year and a half isn't enough.
You know??


But anyway,
when I woke up this morning I had this sudden urge to draw.
Haha.
Maybe I was influenced by Lingky's 'FAME' drawing gua.




And in the beginning there were only 3 and a half.
XD

And then I added more and more.
I decided to draw them in casual clothing which is not as boring as drawing the same white shirt and blue skirt/ grey pants.


When it was done I posted I took photos and posted it to facebook.
After a few hours... ...
I got a phone call from Nate.

"Bla bla (something bout glee which isn't important) Wei you forgot to draw XXX!!"

Ooops?
XDD

There's someone missing from the photo above.
Even I didn't notice the 27th was missing.



When I realised...
I added it on ASAP.
And so now I can say TADA~!!!!



PRA-U KA2!!!!





The photo I used as a reference for their hairstyles.
Am thinking bout adding the outlines but that might ruin the whole thing.
So I guess this drawing is final.



And last but not least.
Our lovely class teacher.
Pn. Chandrika Anne
which in my opinion really does look like her!!!

XD















No comments: