Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I've been doing...

Let's see what I've been doing?
Besides waking up at 8am every single day and doing house chores...
I've been WATCHING!!
Imagine the electricity bill = =
haha XD
I've recently downloaded PPS.
I wanted to watch GLEE with it but unfortunately, all English movies vanished.
So I was stuck with either Cantonese, Taiwanese, Japanese or Korean drama.
That's enough for me though.



He's Beautiful is sooooo damn funny!!!!
But the main character's acting is a bit 'fake'.



The guy in the middle looks so much like my dad's friend.
We call him Tiger Uncle.
And whenever the actor appears my bro and I will be laughing like hell!
Yup, my bro watched with me (Only some parts lar)





Next. Marry me! Mary!



Mary
I love this puny little girl and her fashion sense.


Hahahahahahahaha~




I've finished 2 dramas now starting the 3rd one.
Muahahahahahaha~







Spiral Riynn is in heaven...


No comments: