Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back!

The Sanctuary Seeker is back in da house!!!

Muahahahaha!!!



My bloody STPM is finally finished!!!

We Accounts students finished our exam a day earlier than the science students.
Muahahahahahaha!!!

Gonna throw all my books out~
Hehe. Or give sell my books and notes.
Lelong lelong lelong~



As weird as this sounds...
I don't really feel 'glad' or 'happy' that STPM is over.
Its like nothing happened.
I kinda imagined myself to be screaming and shouting at 11:01am.
But no.
No such thing happened. Ha!
I had a grin on my face cause Acc2 was a lil' bit easy not because it was times up STPM hello holidays.

Weird.
*shrugs*




So anyway...
I'm going for a bbq party afterwards with my classmates...
Chamang waterfall.
Just hoping that I don't get sore throat or catch some bug and end up with lepto leptospiro oh whateva~


Gonna have some fun~ Hehe!!!

And Miss River and I will be going to KLCC tomorrow AGAIN.
Wakakaka.
I've already written a list of books to buy~
The downside of it is I have to give her a treat. = =

Ciao~

P/s: Its kinda hard typing with long nails. = ='''




2 comments:

Nate River said...

Ya it just felt like nothing happened.
I salute you.
for saying out the gloomy voice in my head...

so boring wat to do now...

Jacky Khor said...

Oh aye. I didn't feel a thing. Didn't scream. Didn't flash V signs. I was just like "Hey, whatever!"

I think that's because I'm sorta hung up about the results that will be released next year. Happy hoidays! Have fun shopping for books!