Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another trip to KLCC

This trip happened last Wednesday.
I forced my mum, bro, and 2 my cousins
into going to KLCC for a movie and for book hunting.



We watched this epic movie,
I am Number four.

Epic!



The characters were handsome and I got to see the pretty Diana Argon from GLEE play this sorta geeky, photography loving, suburb kinda girl.
Not a stuck up, full of herself cheerleader.



The movie plot is sorta like Daniel X by James Patterson
though its sorta reversed.

In Daniel X, Daniel gets to hunt aliens.

In I Am No.4, John gets hunted by Aliens.


But,
Daniel and John are both aliens with super powers who appear as humans living on a planet called Earth.
XD



The books I bought

I am No. 4 by Pittacus Lore
(Definitely not the authors real name)


Daniel X: Demons and Druids by James Patterson


The Girl with a dragon Tattoo which I've been itching to buy.


The Mayan Prophecy by Steve Alten.
Its going to be the end of the world so I might as well read about it first.


Beastly which is not mine.
My cousin bought it.
I want to watch the movie, badly!




This is the Milk Teddy wallet I got from Lovely Lace.
Which I got 10% off.
I've been wanting to get one for ages especially now
since I need extra space to put all my cards in.




The three bags for RM 50 from Isetan!!
My jaaw dropped when I saw the price!!
RM50 for 3!!

The original price for the small one is around RM39,
the bigger ones are arround RM69!!






Damn happy with the stuff I bought,
though not I'm sorta broke now.
*sigh*








P/s: No photos for the day,
since I was too lazy to whip out my camera.

Lazy's my middle name XD




No comments: