Sunday, March 20, 2011

The fiesta :D

(Photo above is stolen from Ms Mok)


Ms Mok has been talking about his Balloon Fiesta for like forever.
I have been looking forward to spending a day in KL with the gang.
Though not so excited like somebody about big ginormous balloons.


That Saturday,
we missed the 6am bus,
and ended up missing the 6.30am to PUDU RAYA bus too!
I dunno how we missed it.
= =
And we ended up going to KL by taxi!
My gawd!!
RM18 per head.



The Fiesta is in Putrajaya so we took the monorail all the way to KL Central and from there all five of us were crazy enough to get on a 2 separate texi s which cost a bomb.
RM80!!
Which made Khor so mad cause we were cheated by 2 old guys.
WTF?




At least we got to see balloons...




Lingky, Ms. Mok, me and Khor.
Elie was taking the picture.




Our picnic.
= =


Like what Elie said,
just lacking the red checked cloth.
Our else it would've been perfect.




The big big balloons.
I was too lazy to whip out my camera again.
So I didn't get many shots.
Will steal photos from the others when I get the chance XD




The place was packed.
Damn crowded.


This fiesta is just someway to lure people with DSLRs out to the open.
Every where we went,
I could see people holding DSLRs with long lenses protruding out...
My pink little camera was like a mouse compared to theirs.




The hot air borr borr
which reminded me of the marvelous novel Airman by Eoin Colfer where the main character Conor Broekhart was born in a bot air balloon.


The colourful fiesta



The enormous hamster balls!!

All five of us were watching a little boy roll and tumble inside of the thing.
He was bouncing and smashing into the sides...
And we were laughing like hell as the boy was being tortured...


So that's how my hamster feels...
XD



If and only if~




Elie looks so muscular here :D
And I just look so damn fat here... T.T



This my friends, is Lingky :)




Elie and Ms Mok :)




I should have taken a photo like this too...
*sob*





Cheers to all 1991 babies~!!!




I've been here,
I'm leaving my mark here,
part of my soul,
a foot print,
in exchange for a never fading memory



These two aha, really look like 狗仔队.
*Sweat*



So what are they taking pictures of?








XD




Yoga class with Guru Mok and Guru Ling.
Let's stretch~!!




The perfect pose~






*The 2 photos below are stolen from Lingky's facebook*





Love this so much :)
Though I'm blocked by their big heads.


XD







After the fiesta we took a bus to a station somewhere in Putrajaya and then we boarded the KLIA transit back to KL Central.

It was just around 12pm,
so we decided to hangout at Times Square.


Elie and Lingky went and watched a 'yellow' movie XD
Ms mok, Khor and I went for lunch and stayed at Borders.





500 kisses.

Khor was the one who found this book.
All kinds of kisses including banana kiss, cherry kiss, strawberry kiss, Hawaii kiss...
Every kind of kiss you can and can't think of is in this little book.

We were laughing like hell especially the licking and sucking part XD




Dating for Dummies XD



Oh and there were Ogawa massage chairs on display...
This guy went and tried it...
I was too paiseh to try...



And a second time...





This post is ending abruptly as I'm too lazy to think of a conclusion.













Smile like you've never smiled before :)








No comments: