Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A chapter of my life to be remembered XD




Sooooooo damn tired now but I've to force myself to at least blog a little.


Why am I tired you ask?

Cause I decided to take up the challenge as a teacher instead of staying at home to rot.
Well, a teacher,
or more accurately,
a secondary school teacher at Katholik,
where the students there are all famous delinquents.

I started there last Friday.
I got this text from Ms. Mok,
saying that there's a place at Katholik school.
Well, I live nearby,
and the subjects are my strong points so I said yes.



I teach only, English, Seni, Moral and Sivik there.



English is okay,
but I'm not properly trained so I'm just going with the flow.
In fact these English lessons have been helping me with my speaking more fluently.


Seni is okay too,
its not really an important subject but I have to teach the same thing for 4 times in a row!!
WTF.


Moral is horrible,
my nightmare.
The class is just way too horrible.
Bloody hell.
But I'm too lazy to get mad or shout,
so I just ramble on...
XD


Sivik?
Oh gosh,
I have no idea what Sivik is about.
= =
Cause I have never taken Sivik before.
I haven't even gotten any textbooks yet.





Basically,
I have 20 lessons a week.
the most is 6 lessons a day,
and the least is 3 lessons a day.
Imagine me sitting at a desk from 7am till 3.20pm minus the 3 lessons,
listening to songs and planning lessons.
Yup me.






I'm so tired now,
I can't really focus actually.





P/s: I'll bring along the camera and take a few photos tomorrow XD.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waoo.. Miss Lee.. =)

Louise CKY said...

Good Morning~~miss lee

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha XD