Friday, March 18, 2011

My work + random doodles

Okay,
so I've been working as a guru ganti for about a week.
So I don't have much to share really...
One day, I brought my camera along and took a few photos...




Since my mum's a teacher,
and she's awfully afraid of being stuck in a jam and what not...
So I'm forced to wake up at 5.45am and reach Katholik and 6.30am sharp.
Even the clerk was shocked when I wrote down the time.
= ='''
So I spent at least 15 minutes waiting with the indian lady above
for the jaga who lives in Desa Damai to show up and unlock the gates...




The messy staff room.
Everything is in a clutter
if you compare this staffroom with the one in Ketari.
I'm just stating a fact.

My table.
All those books are not mine.
They belong to the teacher I'm replacing which I heard is terribly sick and hasn't been to school for more than half a year.
o.0


The seats beside me...







My great big book of everything.
They couldn't find the previous teacher's so they got me a new one.
Which I had no idea what to write.
No one taught me what to do so I just went and planned the whole week...
Until my mum told me it must be done day by day.



Blasted thing.




The day I started.





Since I only have a few lessons a day,
I spend my time doodling and listening to music.
How I wish I own a laptop...
*sigh*



The bookmark I made for the big blue book.



Another random bookmark I made on the spot.
Cause I cannot stand to flip blindly through the pages.

This is an unfinished project.
Does the shape look familiar?
Its a cardboard for my socks.
XD


I'm teaching 4 classes Arts.
And I'm not in the mood to copy the same crap 4 times.
So instead of copying notes,
I teach my Form 3 classes to draw.
Though I'm only an amateur...
But at least I do have enough stuff to teach them.

So before I teach,
I try sketching them in the staff room.



XD



This is so damn hilarious.
Though at that time I was damn furious.




You see I'm teaching English too,
but its a horrible class.
And there was this boy who was ignoring me throughout my lesson.
(I was teaching Heir Conditioning)
And I reached a point where I couldn't stand him any longer,
I told him to stand in front of the whole class until my lesson ended.

When the bell rang,
I asked him whether he knew the reason he was being punished,
he replied in a very rude manner,


"Cause I wasn't paying attention loh"


(Bear in mind that he's English is lousy so he replied in chinese)

That was when I lost it and punished him to write a hundred times.
'I will pay attention during English lesson or else I will be taken to see the headmaster'


The thing I don't understand is that,
this boy's a prefect,
how did he get chosen??






Believe me or not,
I dunno why but every time I come back from school I'm so exhausted I don't even take my lunch I fall asleep straight away!










P/s: This was left in my drafts for so shit long.
(Those who have read I am Number 4 will understand why I added the 'shit')
(And if you don't, forget it, no need to waste your precious time pondering on it)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!! 100 times... Scary miss lee...!!~ =)