Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another KL trip :)

Well Ms. Mok and I decided to go to KLCC covention center for the book fair.
We've been going there since the 1st time they had this book fair.


I was a bit reluctant to go at first
cause based on my previous experiences
the English novels sold there are mostly not my type.

They're all from the popular bookstore
which means there aren't many choices.

The books have to be super popular or best sellers
to make it to the shelves of the book fair.


Well, the books I love are mostly only found in Kinokuniya.

So I agreed to go in the end.
XD




>////<




The photo was taken in the toilet
while I was aiting for Ms Mok to finish doing her business.
Hahahahah XD


I agree that I do look like an overgrown primary student in that outfit.
LOL.
Especially with my red backpack.
And the people at the ticket counter probably thought that I was below 18,
I shouldn't have bought the tickets then.





We went to Kinokuniya first.
My favourite place to go :)

I couldn't find the book I was looking for :(
People's Republic by Robert Muchamore.






I super love this photo.
Dunno why.



At the book fair.
We saw talented kids participating in a drawing contest called
'Obe book, one world'
which sounds kinda cheesy for me.
:P


Its the complete set of Alice in Wonderland with cute cute drawings.
I fell in love with this book!!!
I wanted to buy it!!
But it was too damn heavy for me to lug around so I didn't get it!!!
Arrrggghhh!!!!

So I asked EBjj whether she could help me buy it.
But then she said it was sold out.
*sob*



We had our lunch at Pavilion.



I look weird here.
Gah!!



I was crawving for chicken chop so I ordered this,
actually both of us ordered the same thing.


Looks super tasty but in the end...



we couldn't finish it.
And I ended up playing with my food.



Even leftovers can turn into very tasty looking morsels after garnishing.
I watch too many cooking programmes.
= =





Here's my loot :)
Super satisfied.
Utiliti sut max.
Haha!!



The nice black shoes I bought for the U
from a tiny shop in Times Square
that sells shoes with larger sizes. Thank god!
My old ones are almost torn.



Super expensive copic markers!!!
But I had to get them!!
Muahahahahaha!!!
Finally!
I'll get a few markers everytime I go to KLCC then I'll have the full set!



The RM10 dress that I found in a random shop in Times Square.
I own very few dresses so I decided to get one.



A very cute blouse that looks super nice and comfy for RM25!


I got another collar blouse for RM30
but it was already packed in my luggage so no photos for that.




I couldn't resist taking a picture of my super cute pencil boxes.
I'm too vulnerable to cute stuff.
XD





That's all, toodles~












P/s: I had tons of fun!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

下次搭去KLCC小心,我就是在bukit nanas monorail站被打枪的.

Spiral Riynn said...

yaya thanks for telling me, but we use a safer method to travel, haha.