Monday, September 5, 2011

Christmas for chickens.

I dunno why,
the conversation I had with Jeremiah on FB was SUPER FUNNY!!

I couldn't stop laughing!
I was actually feeling quite down
but then when he started i was laughing like hell.
One man's poison is another man's meat.
*shrugs*

Thanks Jere for cheering me up :)




Just when everyone is getting ready for the U,
he gets hit by the chicken pox virus.



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!











the doctor BANNED me from attendin orientation week


walao!!!!
that's super funny!!!


I entered and she straight away said
"omg... chicken poxxxx....."
==


where did u go??
hospital?


hospital lah.. just to get MC.


lol damn funny!!


waited for 2 damn hours. ==


how did u get it anyway?
the chicken pox i mean


really no idea.. tis' the season i guess


but no one is having...
= =


christmas for chickens..
ooh i've heard news that some kids are having them ..


you've heard


damn the chickens..


but how did u get the germs
hahahahahahaha!!!!!
outrageous!!!


no idea.. it could be God-sent.
lol.. what a joke to be played!


at least u get it now and not in the u


I haven't been sick for the past 2 years


congrats


and here I am, with a BIG one. lol


sudebly ka-BOOM!
yr sick
suddenly*


just now when I asked the doctor
" can I get an MC?" s
he straightaway said,
" you MUST get an MC!"


lol!!


wow...
and when I was asking for a week's leave,
she gave me ten days.
and asked me whether its enough LOL!!!!!


so you'll be missing 2 weeks!!!!


and she said its STILL INFECTIOUS..


SUPER LOL!!!


i was like c'mon!! i wanna enter uni lahh!!!


must be frustrating


aih~ seems like i'll have to stay in bentong for another week or 2..
my MC starts TOMORROW, ends on the 16th.
and btw, 16th September is Hari malaysia. Its a HOLIDAY/
17th and 18th are Saturday and Sunday














OMG. Super funny!!!



2 comments:

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

lollllllll * LIKE* the title :)

p/s: just because I coined that phrase mwahaahahaa

Spiral Riynn said...

hahahahaahahahah!!! I like the whole thing. :)