Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st Asia Grand Piano Concert

I've been wanting to post these photos on my blog...
But I couldn't find time to do this...
Haizzz...
Way to busy now...
School work is really starting to pile up = =

These photos were taken last Friday(the 2nd week of the school holidays)
Where the 1st Asia Grand Piano Concert (Gala&Junior) was held in
KLCC convention centre


I went with my piano teacher, EBjj^^
And around 16 people went to see the concert together!

I won't go into details...
But all I can say is to me the Junior one was a bit boring...
Oh and we were a bit late cause of the traffic jam and rain...

Now I'll let the photos do the talking...
Yup, I'm lazy~

The tickets...


We were sitting at the last row...
= =
To far behind...
Couldn't see the performers faces
Haizzz...



The 4 grand pianos...
It was duller than what I expected...
Haizzz...





This was the best :)
I think the performers were from Hong Kong...
See the performer with both her hands raised?
She was slapping the rhythm of the piece on the piano...
I was a bit shocked at first...
But we all enjoyed this the best~




Megan, Shao Min, and Kishia(the blurred one)

This is Shao Min...
Checking Kishia's camera for her 'weird' photo...

Started to get bored at the end...
= =




Going down the escalator...


Outside the main entrance of KLCC convention centre




I'm too lazy to type the details...
Cause its really late now and I'm damn tired and having slight headache...


Ooops, forgot to add watermarks...
Aiya, never mind lar...



bY3 :)


P/s: Arggghhhh!!! Have to wake up early to go to KL for tuition AGAIN!!!





3 comments:

vcwanyi said...

izit good?
the 场面 seems vry GRAND~haha
i'll enjoy it if i were there XD
those ppl are PRO.i think~haha

Anonymous said...

我从来没参加过
应该很好听吧 ^^

小虫 said...

nvr been there...but my sis had been there a few times~

it Looks coOL!! (even though is abit blur)