Friday, June 19, 2009

My grandma's b'day party?

19th of June
We received a phone call from my grandma saying that she's going to celebrate her Birthday at the Bentong Restaurant...
Of course I said yes!
Free meal, why not?
Although I might probably gain another few kilos...
Hehe...

But due to my choice, I couldn't attend the other 5sn gathering at KFC...
Hehe... Sorry guys... = =
The pictures are prove that I didn't deliberately ponteng the gathering...
MyEm0.Com


There were 2 tables...
My grandma was sitting next to the old lady there...


Haha...
My cousin...
Press HERE to enter her blog^^
Help you to promote...
Wakakakaka!!!!


My youngest cousin...
My mum said that her lips look a lot like mine...
'thick and sexy'
Hahahaha!!!


Her name is Jia Qian...
Dunno who to spell...


The table cloth with a heart shape...
= =


She kept saying that when the dishes came...
= =
Hot ar!!
Hot meh??


Random~


Blur picture of the restaurant...

In the car, on the way back^^
It was raining...

Ahhhh...
Very full...
MyEm0.Com
Keke...


Happy Belated Birthday, po po^^





MyEm0.Com
I'm sorry to say that I'm really stupid...
Why?!



I forgot to take a picture of my grandma!!!!!!!!!!


= =



I'm dumb...



Actually, I have loads to post...
But I'm really really not free...
Sorry~

3 comments:

Lee Jessy said...

................

Anonymous said...

Lee family lips!!
Hahaha!!

Spiral Riynn said...

= =