Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random

Yup that's the recent me^^

This is a random post
I really can't find time to update this blog anymore...
Since we Form 6 have to go home at 4:00pm!!!
Yes...
Its extremely tiring!!!
I oppose strongly to it!
But hell, who'll wanna listen to the whining of a 18-year-old-girl
= =


Ehem...
This post consists of the things that have happened within this week...


I found out the death of Michael Jackson when my violin teacher told me...
I was a bit shocked but not really affected by it...
I'm not a cold heartened person...
But I was not a fan and didn't know much bout him
But I'll still like to express my condolences...


Yay!!!

\(^_____^)/
My Our new flat screen!!!
My mum bought it...
Cause the old one was our of repair...
I kept having problems with the old one...
This new one is way too huge...
Luckily I wasn't the one who paid for it...

My old darling monitor...
Hehe...
Bye bye...
(...-__-...)/

These two love birds are Sweet Li and Siah...
I asked Kor Yan to snap their picture...
So sweet but I feel a bit like puking...
Hehe...


Last week I was busy with this side project of mine...
To decorate out damn ugly classroom.
I stayed up late just for this!!!!

P/s: My classroom is really horrible...
I'll try to take a picture of it next time... if I dare = =



I made 4 only...


The 4 slogans of our school
One more is missing...
Cause I'm way too lazy to make it...


I've been busy doing my homework...
Mostly copying notes...
My messy table^^


The MUET essay I just finished...
Quite satisfied with it^^
Its about materialism...
I'm really worried bout MUET's writing paper...


Yup that's me...
The mask my mum bought for me cause I have to go to KL
But unfortunately I didn't wear it cause no one else did
But on the way back from the tuition center to Titiwangsa...
I did...
And everyone was looking at me as if I had sprouted 10 extra limbs...
= =


That's about it...
The things 'interesting things' that happened this last week...
Actually there's a lot more...
But unfortunately, it'll take years to type...


Cheers :)



6 comments:

vcwanyi said...

owh~sweet couple~haha
by the way
nice handmade solgans~
i like the "be happy" one~

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

omg, we have a common com mon( computer monitor)!

糖糖bibi said...

wao~sweet couple...hug so tide...hahaha.....

Spiral Riynn said...

Arliexzter Szereal
OMG... Really?!


糖糖bibi
Yalo... Haizzz...

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Is it a Samsung 2233 SW by chance?

I'm a Samsung monitor user too, though in 4:3, not widescreen.

Spiral Riynn said...

Erm... Sorry I have no idea what it is... = ='''