Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd tuition^^

Note: Long post, bad for health~

I'm terribly sorry guys for delaying my posts
And neglecting my blog...
Hehe...
I wasn't in the mood to blog about what happened...
Cause I was busy watching Boys Over Flowers(Korean movie)
MyEm0.Com
Hehe... And I was trying to finish my holiday work...(Trying)
MyEm0.Com

Here's my newest entry bout my 2nd tuition in KL...
Well...you might as well say that it was a trip to KL and not tuition...
Cause the time I spent walking about was more than the time I spent sitting in the tuition centre and focusing on my Pengajian Am^^


This is Yik Yee...
MyEm0.Com
Hehe...
She was the last one to reach the bus station so she had to sit along...
Serve you right~


Haha...
She was sitting the opposite way...
No wonder she was car sick
MyEm0.Com


Sherly~


Khor Jin Kit...
What are you staring at??
= =


>__<'''
Hehe... Sorry~
MyEm0.Com
Broke my promise AGAIN~
I couldn't resist the urge...
*shrugs*


On the LRT...
Oh and BTW, I might not be typing alot...
Cause I'm really lazy...
Just look at the pictures lar...
I know, I'm dull~


On the LRT...
I was trying to take their pictures...
But they turned away...
Cheh~


Kor Yan and I entered a pet shop after our Pengajian Am tuition^^
And we saw cats, dogs and lotsa cute, tiny hamsters^^
And this dog looked a lot like a mop...


I'm sorry for the weird angle...

MyEm0.Com
I call this dog THE MOP!!!
Haha...
Look at it's fur, its helping the pet shop owner to wipe the glass clean^^

MyEm0.Com
Oooooohhh~
I LOVE this little doggie wogglie...
Someone buy this for me!!!


Whilst we strolled along the 'abandoned' shoplots
We came across Dr. Frankenstein's dentist shop...
MyEm0.Com
If you see carefully,
you'll find yourself looking at rows of rows of teeth...
From who? Its a mystery to me too...


Yay!
An 'angelic' smile to match some of the most gruesome teeth...
Oh, the irony...
MyEm0.Com


The ancient overhead bridge...
Yeah, it looks old and rotten and I hope it doesn't fall
(or break into pieces)


This is Kor Yan again...
I hope you won't start to get bored looking at her...


Petaling Street~
MyEm0.Com


A good way to get inspirations^^
Gonna use this idea to decorate our classroom^^
Hehe...





MyEm0.Com
These bookmarks are really cute^^


I'm not sure what that thing is...
And here comes Bo Kor Yan again!

This is Chai Yee^^
Hehe...
Great view from down here (if u noe what I mean~)
MyEm0.Com
Kekekeke...


Whilst waiting for my friends to finish their 2nd tuition...
I was sitting at this nice cosy spot in Popular
reading a book called
The 39 clues
Is there a movie about it??

HAVING LUNCH...
You guys very hungry meh??
KL food... Soooooo expensive!!!

The one looking this way is Yik Yee...
The other is Sherly...


Chai Yee Again~


This is just a random pic I took on the bus...
The hair looks like seaweed, yes?

Oh and we ALMOST MISSED the bus!!!
Everyone thought that it was a 5:30 bus ticket
But luckily I checked it and realised that it was 5pm!!!
We rushed all the way to the LRT station!!!
Rushing again = =
Luckily we made it in time!!!

We fooled a friend saying that we took the taxi cause we really missed the bus...
Apparently no one seemed to believe us = =
Haizzz...



Yay!!!
Finally bought New Moon...
I'm starting to regret why didn't I buy Eclipse too...
I finished this book this morning...
Less than 2 days time!!!
Love it~



P/s: Congratulations Sherly~
Hehe^^
May you and your new partner be happy always~
^^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!
=.=
ur pic i will post up soon~
o(︶︿︶)o唉

Spiral Riynn said...

= =u won't dare...

Jiaxin said...

the bookmark is beautiful...
hehe...

like it so much ^^

the dog is also very cute~

vcwanyi said...

the "mop"...
i thought it was some kind of...



crumped feather...
haha

糖糖bibi said...

looks like ur going for trip^^
Get a shock form ur blog with sherly's new partner...Btw,which sherly u mean?haha...

Spiral Riynn said...

I mean 'Lai' lar... not wong...