Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Violin...

My silly violin teacher posted my video on youtube... = =
He said that it was fun...
It's actually a crazy project of his = =
Haizzz...
Since it was already on youtube...
I decided to post it here...

The song's from
Mononoke Hime^^


















So how was it...?
Bad?
To me it was bad...
I think I can do better than that...
I made tons of mistakes... = =
Haizzz...
Some parts were out of tune and I wasn't in time = =
Made a mess = =
Plus I look ugly = =
Give me comments, k?


~*owari*~



P/s: It's horrible right?


7 comments:

Yen Wei said...

nice yaahh!^^
Relinking me please
www.michelle-sweet-sugar.blogspot.com

vcwanyi said...

nice song~~
really nice~
i think you look so PRO when you're playing on a violin~haha

Spiral Riynn said...

Mana pro o? = =

sing said...

very geng ler!!!
so talented! jia you! ^^

糖糖bibi said...

wao!nice song...^^

WC Wayne YenC said...

Nice yarr....
Can play violin well...
hehe~^^

小虫 said...

o.o"
not bad wo~!!