Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My 3 day experience in Lower 6...

Want to hear about my 3-day-experience??

I don't think you would want to hear bout it...
Haizzz...
I really really really miss my Form 4 & 5 days...
Where I know everyone of my friend's name by heart...
I can't believe that I have to face the same problem again when I was in
kindergarten... Year 1... & Form 1...
I have to remember the names of all my classmates...
= ='''
There're only 25 in my class...
Most of them were my secondary school mates...
And the rest are all from Khai Mun...

Oh and before you ask...
I choose the Accounts class...
And I'm in 6R2
To some this may seem to be the weak/ bad class...
But actually it's not... (maybe)
Cause we have 1 science class, 2 accounts class and 1 sastera...
There's nothing to compare with...
All the subjects are different except for the 2 accounts classes...
And why am I in the 2nd class??
Cause I don't have any accounts basics...
And the teacher decided to divide us into 2 groups...
With and without basics...
Haizzzz...

And these few days haven't been really fun...
Well sometimes...
All our teachers are okay...
At least they do teach and not laze around...
But there's this lunatic teacher that seems to have Pre Menstrual Syndrome everyday
Everyone's scared/ terrified of her!!!
Me included!!!
I'm petrified of her!!!
She screams, raises her voice and scolds all of a sudden!!
With no warning...
And of course is EXTREMELY strict!!!

Arrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!

I have to face her tomorrow!!!
My gawd!!!

The subjects taught in the accounts class are okay...
I can cope up with it...
But it still feels weird looking at an ekonomi book instead of a BIO book...
Not that I've got books...
And that brings us to another BIG PROBLEM!!!

We need to buy books!!!!

Lots and lots and lots of books!!!
That are extremely expensive!!!!

Is there anyone out there who is willing to sell second hand, third hand or even fourth hand books??
Accounts, Perniagaan, MUET, Ekonomi??
Longman books??
Yes???

Oh and today the lower 6 had a meeting...
Sort of...
And my name was called thrice!!!
3 times!!!
The first time...

' xxx, diri sekejap...ini adalah satu lagi contoh rambut yang kemas... Pin rambut to kemas- kemas...' (whateva... I can't really remember 100%)

I was shocked at first...
Cause it was the teacher I mentioned above who called my name...
After she finished explaining I felt relieved and a little happy...
Hehe^^


The second time = =

'Orang yang saya panggil sila berdiri... Orang inilah yang tidak menghormati guru... bla bla bla... @#%#$%@#%@%# langsung tak hormat... Semua orang Ketari. Mereka ingat mereka semua hebat sangat... Saya sangat kecewa... bla bla bla bla...'

'Mereka semua didenda CUCI TANDAS!!!'

And I was like, What the F*CK!!!
(I'm sorry but I was really pissed then)

We were given a name list of all the teachers and were asked to get the teachers signatures...
But I was among those who got 5 signatures and below...
Just because I didn't do this whole heartedly...
I get such a punishment???!!!
That's insane!!! Ridiculous!!!!
Even my mum was furious...
Haizzz...

The good news?
Cuci tandas untuk 10 minit...
Phew~

I was called for the 3rd time but that's not important...
Something bout a Rotary club...
At first I thought that the teacher said 'lottery club'
And I was wondering what the hell was it...
Haha...

Anyway there's more to come if you wait patiently...
I'm in a hurry to type this...
Cause actually I have work to do
It's about 'snatch theft' for my presentation tomorrow!~
Hehe...


That's all~~


P/s: I won't be posting regularly... I'm way too busy now...
Sorry bloggie~



7 comments:

vcwanyi said...

wow...
cuci tandas...
that was like so-OMG.
ya everyone will miss their f4,f5 after they went college or f6.
i miss my days in f5 too XD

asma :D said...

erm.. puan pauziah is it??

Spiral Riynn said...

yalar...

Unknown said...

my school lower6 start on last week..
they like have a lot fun too..=)

asma :D said...

oh... kesian.. i know how it felt like.. but urs was more teruk than mine la..

Spiral Riynn said...

佩雯
We started last week... But that doesn't count cause it's only the orientation week...

Asma
Yalar... But we sudah postpone... Another day baru cuci tandas... *sob*
She's teaching us account!!!

糖糖bibi said...

omg.....i tot is form6 life vry enjoy....bt i couldn't blif there's such a punishment for form6~haha.....