Friday, May 8, 2009

Form 6 school uniform...


Hiya,
Hola, Hello, Yo, What'sup, What gives?, Howdy, Hi...
Anymore??

Haha...
Got my skirt done yesterday (Was it yesterday?)
The tailor sewed it from my old pinafore^^


Hi~MyEm0.Com

Yeah, I know...
I'm really FAT, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat...
;(
Seriously...
No kidding...
So the uniform looks really bad on me...
*sob*
MyEm0.Com
That's what I have to wear for the 2 years?
NO way!!!


Then I'll have to tie all my hair up... again...
Like last time...
Haizzz...
fringe = no fringe...
*sob*


I need to get ready for school!!!
Ooops...
Haven't bought stationery yet!!
I need blue pens and black ones too!!!
And textbooks?
Form 6 students have to buy textbooks right??!!!
MyEm0.Com
My Gawd!!!
Me no $$$$$$!!!


And need to go to KL for tuitions too...
MyEm0.Com



Found a new song to play^^
Aerith's theme and Yoru no Uta
Learning now~







Praises of strangers make your heart flutter,
snide remarks of true friends make your heart wither;
so which will you choose?






Gimme comments, yes? :)
P/s: This post makes me seem like a narcissist... haha XD

No comments: