Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother's day^^




Today's Mother's day...
So I just wanted to say Happy Mother's day to my mum^^
Hehe...
I didn't really wish her Happy Mother's Day...
MyEm0.Com
Cause I'm not used to expressing my feelings...
Hehe
So I'm saying it here

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


Yeah that's my mum...(she's cooking now)
Haha...
MyEm0.Com
This is the only picture nice enough...
Cause she never let's me take her pictures...
Some of you may come to know her as Madam Woon...
Haha...
She's a great teacher(to some maybe not) andto me a...


Haha...
That's all I want to say~

MyEm0.Com
I'm sorry that we don't really celebrate Mother's day...
It's rather pointless now...
I mean...
If we go out for dinner just to celebrate I can't pay for it cause I have no $$$
And it's pointless to buy gifts and jewelry cause you don't need them...
You're easily pretty enough without those material things...
I can't give you money either cause I don't have $$$
Haizzz...
So now it's rather pointless unless I get good grades and make you proud...
That's a tough one...



Anyway...
Again I say...
Happy Mother's Day!!!

MyEm0.Com





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur mum look soooo young~~
hehe!

周某 said...

your mom is a teacher ?? not fair !! She can celebrate teacher's day...

Spiral Riynn said...

jasmine_pzj
Yeah... She looks young... But somethings aren't what they seem...
Haha... XD

周某
Yeah... She's a teacher and why is that not fair??
You mean she can celebrate something twice??