Friday, May 1, 2009

Introduction to YOGA~

**
*
******
******* *******
******* ******* *******
******* ******* ******* *******
******* ******* ******* ******* *******

Haha...
Introduction to YOGA... ...starts...



LOADING... ...














MyEm0.Com
LOADING...























BE PATIENT...













































MyEm0.Com

BUFFERING COMPLETE







This is the 'L' poise...


The I-dunno-what-is-he-doing-poise!!
MyEm0.Com

MyEm0.Com
The big-arsed-poise!!


MyEm0.Com
Getting yourself tangled in a weird way, STEP ONE!


Right foot touch neck...
and a 1, and a 2, and a 3...

Left foot touch neck...



Haha~
I bet some of you were tricked by the title^^
Anyway...
I think those poises above fit the title XD
Wakakakakakaka...
MyEm0.Com
I took those pictures of my bro last night...
Cause the next day is Labours' Day
so we stayed up late fooling around and talking nonsense
And he decided to do some 'yoga stretches'
= ='''
And ended up during weird poises...
FYI, I wasn't involved...
(Didn't want to steal his spotlight = =)



******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *** **** *******


Oh yeah...
And I've been playing Chinese chess with my bro...
Day and night~
And I tend to lose...
But there was once when I 'ate' all his troops leaving only the 'King'...
Muahahahaha!!
MyEm0.Com


Look carefully at the above picture...
You may see something IMPORTANT... missing...
Wakakakaka...


Arrgggghhhh!!!
He infiltrated my troops!!!
Call the guards!!
Close all the exits!!!
And KILL the intruder!!!!!!
I'm not interested in prisoners...
Leave no one alive!!!
MyEm0.Com


I know that is a weird picture...
I posted it here just for fun~
MyEm0.Com



This is a fun post~
Buh-bye~



Gimme comments, please :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

show ue ur cute bro's look la
haha

said...

cool yoga.. hot body .... JKJK

your buffering so long , should change hosting site lol ...

周某 said...

seems like u dun have talent in chinese chess...

vcwanyi said...

i was like
OOOMMMMMGGGGGGoshhhh
haha~however...he's cute

蕴如 said...

哈哈..

Spiral Riynn said...

佩雯
He's not cute at all= ='''

shana
hot body 0.o?
haha...

周某
Yeah... Yr right... *sob*

♥-wanyi-♥ said...
Not cute; very annoying... = =

蕴如
Haha...