Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've started a picture diary/ journal^^

The sky yesterday~


Yeah...
Like what the title says...
I've started a picture diary/ journal...

Anyway what's the difference between a journal and a diary??
MyEm0.Com

When I was little, around 8-10
My mum used to force me to write my diaries...
MyEm0.Com
I never liked it...
And I remember my mum would always grumble that I write the same old grandma story everyday... haha

I used to write only 1 line...

"Today... I read an interesting book"

haha..MyEm0.Com
That was all^^
Cause I was too lazy and sleepy...


Actually...
I've debating with myself whether or not to have a diary/ journal...
You see...
Cause this blog is something like my diary...
but its open to public views...

In the end I decided to have one
to improve my English...
And to make it even special...
I'll add drawings in it^^
Thus a picture diary was born~


******* ******* ******* ******* *******


ME & THE PAGES OF MY NEW DIARY~
I'm not showing you guys the cover of the book I used as a diary...
It's way too childish...
Haha...MyEm0.Com

If you can't read what I wrote...
"Welcome
me & the boy's set up a nice tiger-ish party for you!'


The contents of my diary/ journal...
I don't mind letting you have peek at this...
It's not really personal stuff
Actually I started witting it on Sunday...
That means after we came back from our
'Amazing Race Trip'
Haha


A close up at the drawings...
Doodles^^
MyEm0.Com


Haha...
Why am I called Band 6?
Hahahahahaha...
Want to know bout it...
Read my previous post...
^^


A lousy doodle~
That bespectacled lady is... ...
Haha...
you guess...


Yay... ... Howdy~


Haha...
The first page of my diary/ journal is full of doodles...


Yeah...
She's the bossy journal keeper^^
Ms Wink...
She's really emotional and highly intelligent...
The opposite of me^^
Hehe
Her job is to act out the words I write~
Kinda like an emoticon
Haha...



Haha...



******* *******sorry passing through ******* *******


MyEm0.Com
I was reading the newspaper the other day and found a short passage
I decided to take a picture of it for no reason...
I know most of you know what this is about^^
Haha...


不关猪事!!!



Pig's leader: Listen up!! It's not our fault!!

Pigs all chorus: Yeah!! It's not our fault!!~




LoL... ...







Gimme comments :)

9 comments:

周某 said...

why im always be the first ?

i like the picture diary...especailly the "lidi girl"...quite funny...

your mom forced u to write diary ?my mom forced me to memorize the spelling...

Spiral Riynn said...

I dunno...
Cause no one knows about this blog 0.o? Haizzz...

Haha... The 'lidi girl is called Ms. Wink

Spelling haha...

Amylia Chan said...

well,i must say u're sooooo adorable!!!1stly,i like the cartoon u drawn on your journal/dairy=D really creative!!!& i think your mom make a good decision to make u write these & now your english is good!keep it up!

Band 6?so are u a F6 student,but u seems so young to meXDDD...

btw,i like your blog & your posts tooo!!!so cuteeeeeeee!!!aigoooo~XDDD

p/s:childish is a way to stay happy!

vcwanyi said...

well i think your diary is interesting with those lovely drawing.(and lots and lots of words)
thsts your personal story book indeed~haha

Amylia Chan said...

oh yeah~everybody is freaks out by the recent swine flu outbreak....actually is more of a combination of human influenza+bird influenza+pig influenza=)so,everyone need to take precaution on this~

Spiral Riynn said...

✿公主✿
Thanks for the compliment^^
I'm flattered...
Actually my mother tongue is English that's why...

Band 6? That's a stupid nickname my friend thought of! I'm starting Lower 6 this month...
Band 6 is the highest right?



♥-wanyi-♥
Yeah... My personal story book...
It'll be interesting to reread it when I get older^^ Hehe...
You should try it~

Amylia Chan said...

oh...then wish you all the best in F6...well,maybe your friends think that you are good in english,so they might thinking of you sure can hit Band 6 in MUET!=D

p/s:Band 6 is the highest...i only got Band 3 XD!

Spiral Riynn said...

Oh... But they were exxagerating...
= =

Anonymous said...

Band6!!
Haha!!