Monday, May 11, 2009

Of depressing things and dilemmas...

MyEm0.Com
Had a rather depressing day...
Correction, I had a really depressing day...

MyEm0.Com
Today is my first Form 6 orientation week...
I was rather excited the night before
It felt good, wearing new uniform(though it's not really new)
It felt good going back to school...
But that was what I thought last night...
I couldn't sleep too...
Insomnia problems kicking in...

Today when I went to school I was still quite excited
about the fact that I'll see my friends again
It was fun^^

The cat under the canteen table^^
Yup I got my phone to school in case...
Cause I had to call my mum to fetch me from school
But in the end I got a lift from a friend^^

MyEm0.Com
But then, the problem occurred...
We have to choose our classes this week...
There're different packages...

And I'm having a great BIG dilemma now...

MyEm0.Com
WHICH ON EARTH SHOULD I CHOOSE??!!!

At first I thought about choosing Accounts class...
The subjects:
1. Accounts
2. Pengajian Am
3. Pengajian Perniagaan
4. Ekonomi

All the subjects look way too alien to me!!!
(I was a Science student last time, & I wouldn't want it again!!)
I thought about dropping Accounts and taking Sejarah...
But it seems like that's impossible...
MyEm0.Com
And plus my Math is very BAD!!

Second option?
Sastera...
Subjects:
1. BM
2. Pengajian Perniagaan
3. Sejarah
4. Pengajian Am

These subjects aren't that alien to me...

But the problem?
I'll probably end up in a class full of Malays...
I probably won't be in the same class with my best friend & the gang
I don't wanna write karangan!!!
But to me this is probably the only way out

So which should I choose??!!!
MyEm0.Com

I'm really depressed just thinking about this...
And there's another BIGGER problem that's haunting me...
My heart kinda aches and my smile vanishes whenever I think bout it...
Don't ask what, it's private...
I'll rather keep it locked inside than tell somebody...
Haizzz...

MyEm0.Com
So two HUGE problems...
Even after listening to songs and reading...
I still feel down...
Haizzz...
So tell me?
How bad can my day get??
I know that there are others worse than me but I can't help it...

Oh yeah and I forgot...
MyEm0.Com
Form 6 have to go home at 4:00pm!!!
That's almost in the evening...
Plus school starts at 8:00am
MyEm0.Com

To make matters worse...
I have no transportation to school if it really starts that late
And coming home might be a BIG problem too...
And there were rumors flying about...
that we need to wear batik to school on Thursday??

Every Thurday??!!!
That's only a rumor,
but if it's true I'll probably faint...
Correction, Everyone will faint!!



MyEm0.Com
Someone help?!!

6 comments:

周某 said...

That's why i don't wanna study FORM 6 !!!

said...

if i would be you, i would be choosing accounts, i hate malay, moreover sejarah !!! ..

Spiral Riynn said...

Haizzz... Easier said than done...

Amylia Chan said...

at my time,i did account & with the compulsory subjects--->
econs,PA,Math. S...
but why don't you continue science stream?
& if you really wanna pick then you have to choose which one you like the most=D
all the best!

Timothy said...

hmm... im having the same problem too...
i decided not to take any subjects related to math(calculations),
so my only choices are Sejarah, Geografi,n BM ,
like wat u said, the classes are full of Malays !
if i choose it then im the only chinese in the class...
but it's nt a big problem for me coz i alrdy made the wrong ecision during Form 4 (entering Science stream),
i dun wan to repeat that history again.
i wanna study wat is suitable for me n wat interests me.
Anyway, must think carefully bcoz it involves our future,
all the best !

Spiral Riynn said...

✿公主✿
Continuing science is the worst possible idea...
I'm not choosing science cause I know how hard it is... And though I like science subjects, I don't have the will power to take it...

The subject I like most is English... And that's compulsory, MUET...
There's one more, English Literature but my school doesn't offer that...


Timothy
CHEERS... We're having same problems^^
I thought I was the only one...
My friends decided their subjects really fast...
My math is terrible so I think the only choice for me left is sastera class = =
Haizzz...
It's hard...