Saturday, May 16, 2009

DIYs for the teachers^^


Yesterday I felt really frustrated and miserable...

So i decided to make something to distract myself...
And since our school will be celebrating teacher's day
so I decided to make something for the teachers...
It was pretty easy to make^^

I didn't even need to buy the materials for making them...
Cause actually I made them from the gifts my mum received...
Hehe...
I used the materials and put them together^^
A little creativity and + waste materials...
Tada!!!
There you have a pretty & affordable gift~


The gifts that I made...
I made only 3...
For the only 3 teachers...
Hehe...
Cause I like them loh...


Sorry, this is a bit blurry...
I took this photo in a rush...
Cause I had to go for my piano lesson this morning...

This is for EB jj^^
Inside that strip of paper I wrote

'Without music, life is like a journey through a desert'

I was planning to suprise EBjj with this...
But my STUPID brother went and blabbed about it!!!
Damn you!!!



This is only half done...
Without the little chocolate in the middle^^
The stick sticking out is a real nuisance...


This is for Pn Nair...
Our previous English teacher^^
And I'm hoping that she'll be our MUET teacher too...
On the strip of paper I wrote...

'Time ripens all things, no man is born wise'

I was laughing while making this
cause I think I chose the wrong color for Pn Nair...
Haha...
Pink...

Half done...


For Pn Wong
Our previous sejarah teacher^^

I deliberately wrote

'We are made wise not by the recollection of our past,
but by responsibility of our future.'

Haha...
You guys get what I mean?
She's a SEJARAH teacher...

The two pretty sticks^^


With the little chocolate inside...
Haha...
I only managed to put one chocolate...
Cause I was afraid the whole thing might sag...
See the UHU glue beside?
That's my main weapon... hehe...

Is it because of the angle?
This doesn't look that impressive...
*sob*


Really satisfied with my work^^
I'm actually planning to sell these for Valentines day
next year at school...
Do you think anyone will buy one for RM 1.50?
I have loads of ideas^^
And I really enjoy making them...
So will it work??


My messy table after I've finished my work...
Haha...
I'm really terrible...


And now...
It's really tidy...
Yay!!! for me~


The little corner...
See those sticks??
They're half done...


The book stands my mum got for me...
So I wouldn't need to pile my books up...





Yay!!!
Going to give them to Pn Nair and Pn Wong on Monday...
Wonder how will they react...
Haha...





Gimme comments :)


Oh yeah... FYI, I choose accounts class...
Cheers for me?

6 comments:

Yen Wei said...

u are so creative one^^

周某 said...

SO thoughtful of u...

Anonymous said...

creative lar~~!
hehe!

sing said...

very creative and very nice!
I think your teachers are gonna LOVE it!

Spiral Riynn said...

Thanks^^

小虫 said...

oh~!! lovely DIY stuff u made!!
ur teacher will be touch!!