Sunday, May 3, 2009

The worst trip to KL ever! But it was fun^^

Note: Ridiculously long post!!


******* ******* ******* ******* *******
I don't even know where to start...
This crazy trip of ours...
Haizzz...

MyEm0.Com
Okay...
I'll just start from the beginning^^
My friends and I planned to go to KL for quite sometime...
If you've read my previous post then you'll know the main reason
Since my friends and I want to study Form 6 so we needed tuition...
And the only tuition centre we know about is Kasturi...
But we needed to know where is it located and register...

But...
Something went horribly wrong!

Not only did we fail to register...
We wasted an hour walking along the highway!!!

MyEm0.Com

What a train wreck!
Now that's something I would not be rushing to do again...

k, k, k... enough with the spoilers...
Gonna tell you the whole story now...

We reached Titiwangsa at around 9:30am gua...(Not sure) in the Union bus

When we were in the bus...
Then I only found out that our previous plan was changed= =

Actually we were supposed to go to Kasturi first,
then we'll go to Sedaya(UCSI)

But now!
It's the opposite
Sedaya first, then Kasturi

The reason for this change?
Heavy luggage!!!

In the bus... I took a few pictures...
Wakakakakaka!!!
MyEm0.Com


This is Khor Jin Kit...
Last minute only sign up for the trip
Haizzz...
Then Chai Yee had to go to the bus station to buy tickets for him
But anyway...

I really thank you for putting up with 3 girls^^
And being our 'tour guide' to Kasturi
And being forced to help us but LRT + monorail tickets
even though you're exhausted...
THANK YOU~
MyEm0.Com


This is Shao Min...

Haha... Forced to sit alone...
Cause the seat arrangements were weird
and cause Chai Yee and the guys planned to fool her
(but failed miserably)

Thank you
for not 放飞 机-ing...
MyEm0.Com


Erm...
These two...
Tang Ying Rong(sleeping with mouth open one) & Su Lian Seong
Haha...
See those bags?
They're actually going to Sedaya...studying engineering I think
And the one that is not sleeping, promised to show us the way to Kasturi
MyEm0.Com
Thank you...
for putting up with out noise (especially Chai Yee)

And NO THANKS for calling me Band 6 suddenly for no reason at all!!!
MyEm0.Com


After we got to Titiwangsa...
We got on the LRT to Tasik Selatan (if I'm not mistaken)
And we waited for the Rapid KL bus 407 for around 40 minutes!!! gua...
And whilst we were waiting...
The torturing session started.
That idiot Su Lian Seong started calling me Band 6 all of a sudden!!!

MyEm0.Com
What the &^@#%@#!!!!

Then they even said that I was the author of the whole The Star newspaper
And said that I had two books readily typed in my head dy...
And whenever they saw a book or sign board or advertisement...
They'll tell me to check for grammar mistakes

OF COURSE NONE OF THAT IS TRUE!!!

MyEm0.Com
Everyone continued to PIJAK me until the bus arrived...

And on the bus...
SOMEONE said this

[巴士到最后应该会到达那边的,我们不如等下才下车啦,顺便可以吹吹冷气嘛...]

And our perfect plan was shredded!!! WRECKED!!!

Why?
It's difficult to explain so go and check this blog and you'll know...


And because of that casual announcement...
WE HAD TO WALK ALONG THE HIGHWAY FOR ONE HOUR OR MORE!!!


Whilst walking along the road...
I took a few picturea...
We ended up in GOD-KNOWS-WHERE
Someone tell us where the hell are we??!!
MyEm0.Com

And because of the CASUAL ANNOUCEMENT
the Highway's Amazing Race started!!!


Haizzz...
My legs felt numb...
After that walk...
This is even worse than Cross Country!!!
MyEm0.Com


Haizzz...
No more stamina dy...
Even typing this makes me wonder why on earth didn't we get off the bus earlier??!!
Then we could have saved lots of strength & energy & time!!!


Oh yeah...
When we were walking...
I was the one that kept on suggesting that
the sky looked gloomy and might rain at any moment~
Haha...
And the others kept telling me to shut up...

Muahahahahahahahaha...
MyEm0.Com


After that long and tiring walk!!!
We finally arrived!!!
But before arriving...
We had to walk up a steep slope to reach the double terrace...
(The house (room) they were renting)
I don't mind walking up a slope but...
After wasting your strength walking along the highway...
Haizzz...
MyEm0.Com


Haha...
Shao Min...
Everyone was tired like hell
And we just slumped down on the floor...
The weird thing was...
Those boys really had the energy to still walk/ talk/ fool around...
Hehe...


Remember the two boys earlier?
This is their room.
They live in a double terace...
And it's quite huge...
And very close to Sedaya...
They start they're college life today^^


This guy could still run/ jump/ whoop after all that has happened!!!
Pei Fu~


Haha...
This is a random picture...
FYI, those shoes are not smelly lar...


Random...
We're walking down the slope to WATSON to buy...sshhhh...
Haha...


Having lunch...
At someplace very near USCI...
Geez... The potatoes I got were sour!!!
I like potatoes alot, but those I ate were disgusting!!!



FINALLY!!!

We arrived...
I didn't mean to ruin this picture by drawing that pink 'FINALLY'...
This, is Sedaya...


To be honest...
It didn't look like what I expected...
It was just buildings...
To me, I thought that colleges were supposed to have a large grassy field...
And all that...
Not what I expected...
MyEm0.Com


The scince lab,I think...
We wondered around...
Cause Chai Yee wanted to take a look at the music rooms...
But unfortunately there were no tours...


The lobby?
Dunno...
Whilst waiting for SOMEONE to finish asking questions...


I know you guys wondered why I took this picture of a cross...
Actually there's a really funny story to it...
I'm not telling it know cause it's a long~ story...


After our tour, we got on a taxi to take us to the LRT station...
Our next destination is of course the main point of our journey...
KASTURI...



Got off at Plaza Rakyat (is it correct?)
MyEm0.Com
Arrived at Chee Cheong Gai?
Dunno the correct name...
My first time here...
I seemed like I arrived at in a completely different world!!
Kinda like Bentong's sunday market
but this was really different and colourful...
And crowded!!!

Here's where the disaster starts!!
We we reached Kasturi it was already 2:45pm...
But it closes at 2:30pm on Sundays!!!!
My gawd!!!!
We were late by just 15 minutes!!!!
MyEm0.Com

Arggggghhhhhhhh!!!

This was the main point of the trip but we ended up doing other useless things...
I quote Chai Yee

MyEm0.Com
'该做的没有做到,不该做的就做了一大罗...'

Then we stayed at the popular bookstore next to Kasturi...
The 4 of us stayed there looking aat those STPM books
trying to figure out which subject to choose for Form 6...
Haizzz...
MyEm0.Com


At the station...
waiting for the LRT to I-forgot-where...
Our next destination: Times Square...


The bunnies at the monorail station!!!
CUTE!!!
MyEm0.Com

Actually we got off the wrong station and ended up at Sungei Wang...
Then we had to walk to Times Square...
My first time there, I think
Hehe...
I'm an orang hutan...
Haha...

In the end just 4 of us were left...
The other 2 boys went off earlier...


And then the two guys returned (from his date with girlfriend)
We didn't even want to go anywhere...
Just a place to rest so we ended up at Borders...
Yay! for me...


But unfortunately I wasn't used to this bookstore
so it was hard finding the books I wanted...


I miss KINOKUNIYA~


Random picture...
Took this whilst walking to the bus station from the monorail station...


In the bus...
Another unfortunate incident happened at the bus station...
Our 6:00pm Mara bus brokedown...
MyEm0.Com
And we ended up getting the 6 something one...


Everyone was tired like hell...

Haha...
Sleeping black beauty...

I COULDN'T EVEN REST!!!
cause unfortunately I ended up sitting with Khor Jin Kit...
And he was talking like a chicken backside beside me!!!
Geez...
Let me get some rest lar...
He was talking all the way from KL to Bentong!!!
MyEm0.Com


The two books I got...
I was really curious what Twilight was about so I got it...
And the 3rd book of Pendragon...



Finally!!!

I finished typing!!!
Yes~
Took me an hour and a half to sort everything out!!!


After this trip I:


*learned how to go to Kasturi

*learned to always get down the bus nearest to my destination

*learned to ignore casual announcements

*learned that Sedaya was not what I expected

*learned that walking along the highway with cars flying from all directions is not a fun thing

*learned that walking for an hour is absolutely tiring!!!

*feel like my legs are being ripped apart!!


MyEm0.Com
My legs feel like cacat dy...

I'm terribly sorry that this post is so long and cramped...
There may be mistakes...
Cause I can't really remember the details...


Even though it felt like the worst, most tiring trip ever, it was still fun^^
Thanks guys~






Our devastating trip felt like nothing but a nightmare,
the only prove that the nightmare was real,
is the throbbing pain of my legs...
*sob*




Comments please :)

10 comments:

Nate River said...

这个trip过后,
有三样事要告诉你

一:要作弄我?等下辈子吧

二:你依旧是band 6
J.K Rolling 不是你的徒弟咩?几时上报纸啊?噢我忘了你走低调路线的哇哈哈哈

三:我的腿没知觉了

Nate River said...

自从走了那么多冤枉路
我很想念很挂念很喜欢汽车了
尤其是有免费司机载我的那种

这种amazing race
我打死都不要第二次

Spiral Riynn said...

= =
For your information...

1. I've succeeded many times pulling pranks on you~
Remember friendster??
And I wasn't the one that tried to fool you >> Chai Yee & da gang~

2. Band 6... So what? at least this is much better than 'pig'... At least this is kinda like a praise (though they exaggerated a lot)

3. I agree... Cacat dy...

周某 said...

Twilight is nice trust me...

almost wanna buy new moon and breaking dawn...

but god damn expensive...

sing said...

原来不止我一个人会对大学校园应该都有着一大片绿草的憧憬。
我的学院更可怜,十足补习中心一样,因为是分校嘛~
不过我觉得其实大学/学院生涯最最最重要的是那中生活,不时环境咯...

Spiral Riynn said...

周某

If Twilight is really interesting, I'll definitely buy the rest of the series... I don't mind spending money on books^^ Hehe...

sing

Haha... Indeed, what I imagined that a college was supposed to have a grassy field...
To me 环境 & 生活 are both equally important lar...

Anonymous said...

Tis is the comment i sent to pig..
But later she delete, so i send 1 to u..Hehe...

[我没写错啦
我们坐那辆确实是6.05pm才来啊
之前看到那个早就在了,结果被人book了]


Corrections:
我们本来要坐那辆早早已经来了,可是因为坏了,所以我们才需要等很久...
不是因为有人book了..!!

而当天我们回来文冬那一辆,是另外一辆来的...





[我写的一定对...]Quote from you..
O(∩_∩)O~
我们问了那个caunter,是那个工作人员跟我们讲那辆车坏了,我们要等另外一辆来载我们...

Spiral Riynn said...

Haizzz...

Anonymous said...

haha~~~
few not soooo BAD mah~~

learn a lot of things~
hehe!

Amylia Chan said...

hehe...indeed this is a wonderful experience isn't itXDDD...i experienced many times in KL like you XDDD...i tell you~i tell you~~~~!!!twilight!!!!!!!!i swear you'll obsessed with it!!!!it's better than the movie!!!!must read it,k!new moon movie is coming out some where around Nov...i just can't wait to see it~XDDD