Thursday, May 7, 2009

Children of the Secret State


I dunno if you guys have heard about this...
But I just saw a documentary online...
Called

Children of the Secret State

For those who want to know what it's about please click the words above
It's above the children of North Korea


Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...


Before I watched this...
I used to think North Korea was a well developed place...
But after watching...
then only I realized how lucky we are to live in Malaysia
where we are well fed, don't go hungry...
Don't starve or get shot at or locked up for saying bad things...

Watch it and you'll understand...

Those journalists risk they're lifes to film it!!!
To show the world that things are not what it seem to be!!!





Watch it!!!




P/s: I hope it's not illegal to post this kind of things...
Cause I really dunno...



3 comments:

said...

n.korea? lol their leaders are building nukes and dont really care about their people. eventhough United Nations send food support, only the rich or higher class people get it.
you should know wat people protest again n.korea.

Amylia Chan said...

if i not mistaken,N.K is one of the communist country which separate from the South Korea...& they don't let other ppl,i mean from other country, even ppl from north korea enter their country so easily....

Spiral Riynn said...

Well, I didnt' know all that before I watched this documentary...
So are South Korea and North Korea seperate countries?