Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Speechless again


******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *** **** *******

-^^-


Today I came up with this crazy idea to cut my fringe on my own...
XD
Without professional help...
The reason being...
I didn't want to waste time and money just to ask my mum to take me to the hairdresser...
And I wanted to try to do it on my own...


I stood in the bathroom for almost half an hour, naked -T____T-
(I was going to bathe anyway)
Holding a pair scissors in my right hand and a comb in my left hand...
My hands were trembling as I measured roughly how much should I cut...
= ='''
A few times...
The pair of scissors nearly succeeded in cutting my hair...
But in the end...










I didn't have the guts to cut my own hair!!!







Damn it!



What a waste of time = ='''
Geez... :(


And so I stood in the bathroom stark naked,
holding a pair of scissors and doing practically nothing!

And when I finally finished my bath,
I was yelled at by my mum for occupying the bathroom for too long...
= ='''




******* ******* ******* ******* *******


See how long my fringe is?
I really want to keep my fringe...
I don't wanna tie it up again...
Other wise my hair line will keep on receding... XD
Haizzz...


******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *** **** ****** *



And I've been wasting my time trying to edit some of my photos using PICNIK
At first, I was just curious...
Then I started to get the hang of it...
But then...
That bloody website made my computer run way toooo slowly... :(
I had to close firefox and start over again before I even got any real work done...
= ='''

Here's one of the photos I edited...
I'm still a newbie at this so you guys may think that its lousy...



******* ******* ******* ******* *******








~When you find me walking alone in the dark hallway;
footsteps echoing,
please stop and and smile gently at me;
cause each and every one of your smiles spread warmth and happiness in me~




-^^-



Gimme comments people! :)


8 comments:

Nate River said...

你在冲凉房内一丝不挂的拿着把剪刀站在冲凉房内呆上半个小时....

= =

厉害!!$#@^%@

对你刮目相看了!
(举拇指)



ps:我们的照片还是放小看好看很多^^

周某 said...

=_="

my god !!!!!

u dare to cut your own hair !!??

once u make a mistake , whoa...imagine the implication ...

for boys the hair will be definately balded...B O T A K !!

周某 said...

And it is quite dumb to stand in a washroom naked for so long...especially holding scissors and ready to cut the hair...

keke

Spiral Riynn said...

Nate River

Haha... I was too nervous...

Thinking should I or should I not...

Hehe and then 30 ++ minutes just passed like that= ='''


周某
Correction, I tried to cut my hair, hehe...

Yeah, one slight slip...
I might end up with the right side longer and the left shorter then I'll keep on cutting it and in the end... no more hair...

Bwahahahaha...

蕴如 said...

哇!!!你的头发!!!

said...

when u look into the mirror did something bloody came out....(like bloody ghost we always see in the tv

to:周某

no need to botak, who know u will be creating a new trend >.<

vcwanyi said...

muahahaha
i'll cut my fringe by myself whenever i feel like cutting it~haha
ONLY THE FRINGE~@@LOL

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... But I dare not... Don't have the guts = =