Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Darling Furball~


I couldn't think of anything to write...
So I decided to post a few of my little hamster's photos here^^

FURBALL~



It was really hard trying to take pictures of Furball since it wouldn't stand still!!
Geez...
It was way tooooo active...
Haizzz...
Then at last I took a few when he was munching on the carrot^^
Hehehe...
Furball's soooooo cute~
MyEm0.Com

MyEm0.Com
He really does look like a furry ball^^
Oooooh~ The cuteness!

MyEm0.Com
Furball you're sooooo cute~
I can't take my eyes off of you!
Muackzzz...


There you are my Furry Highness^^
Keke

9 comments:

周某 said...

Does your hamster eat "chocolate" or "mee mamak goreng" instead of munching a carrot which almost as large as him in size...

haha..kidding...

周某 said...

One more funny question , it eats your banana chocolate pudding or not ??

How about beer drinking or milo ??

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... Very funny~

小虫 said...

wahahah~~ so cuteee

周某 said...

i tot only Bugs Bunny eats carrot , 想不到“丝芘莱尔·丽莹”的hamster also eat carrot...==

Spiral Riynn said...

丝芘莱尔·丽莹... Cheers~ New Chinese name^^

biandou said...

walao!!! Cuteeee!!
i want a hamster my mother don't buy for me =.=

糖糖bibi said...

Your hamster damn Q nehx......!!!Mine ady die jor...Sob...Miss hamster=.="

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... Dead hamster...