Friday, April 3, 2009

Maid = done in PAINT...



I've been reading Poems of Keats these few days...
Not all lar of course...
I just read two only...
Ode to Pysche and Ode on Indolence
I'm trying to understand them by myself...
Cause I wanna take English Literature for STPM...
Anyone have any suggestions?? Regarding this?? Please tell me k?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Plus I've been admiring great art masterpieces in Deviant Art...
MyEm0.Com
Wow. They are good...
Very good^^
So I decided to draw a little something which sorta turned up to be a disaster...
MyEm0.Com
It's not my first time using PAINT to draw...
but I'm still an amateur at this...
It's really difficult to control the mouse...
Haizzz... MyEm0.Com

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...


The head I drew... with PAINT...
Yes it is a head...a cute head^^
It's not a ghost not is it a ghoul...
It's just half done...
I didn't have any ideas what to do with the body...
So I left it hanging like that... for quite sometime...
Haha...



Finally!
The artline for the body is done!!!

Took me more than an hour!!!
Haizzz...
Really terrible...
MyEm0.Com


This is my personal maid^^
Keke...
Added the crises for the dress...
I'm really bad at drawing crises even with a pencil...
MyEm0.Com


Akakakakakakaka!!!

It's done^^
Tada!!!
My maid^^ MyEm0.Com
*faints due to exhaustion*
I know the hair looks weird and all...
At first I wanted to add highlights to the hair...
But decided not to... coz I was too lazy...
Hehe^^

This is done after after 3 whole hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MyEm0.Com
Felt so frustrated when I couldn't get it done...
Anyway, this is the end of it...
Try to ignore the one below...



MyEm0.Com
Ermmmm...
I know some of you might feel like this...
Haha...
I didn't know what to do with the background...
So I just added a few circles... a few circles...
And it ended up like this... MyEm0.Com
But never mind lar... Anyway I did save them separately...
One day(I promise!) One day... I might finish the background...
Hehe... And not make it look lousy like this...
Haha...



So comments, please?? With cherries on top^^

8 comments:

JW said...

waaahhhh!!! another psycho~
I can never have art done by using paint and mouse...= =

but it is nice~~XD
everything are good in shape~

art really is something time spending

Nate River said...

那两piek头发你不去改呀?

还是感觉怪怪的...

XD

DSYF said...

LoL...
Every time I draw with Paint, my hands tremble like mad...

You're great! =)

Unknown said...

nice drawing!
=)

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Oh my frigging gawd.

I wonder how on earth do you use Paint.. It's like a complete unknown to me..

I'm more of a PhotoShop fan, but i'm feeling quite ashamed after seeing all your Paint works.

Keep the Paint-ing up! :P

And sorry for my absence these few weeks / months.. Quite busy here.

Spiral Riynn said...

JW
I'm a psycho now am I?
Thanks for the compliments... Indeed just drawing the head consumes hours...


Nate River
= =''' The hair never mind lar... Aiyo... Next time a draw a better one loh...


Dalet
All you have to do is to practice with it... and you might need a lot of patience...
I'm not really that good yet...


佩雯
Thanks~


❤ IceGlacial™ ❤
You're back finally^^
Ashamed?? Haha...
I would really want to use Photoshop but I don't have that program so I'll just have to make do with PAINT...
Thanks anyway^^

Anonymous said...

我终于可以上网了!
o(≧v≦)o~~

你看回你的post,我给了comments...
O(∩_∩)O~

Spiral Riynn said...

Hahaha... Thank you^^ Welcome back to the internet~