Thursday, April 16, 2009

.:Banana pudding (sort of^^):.






I was bored today...
MyEm0.Com
As usual= =
So I decided to make banana chocolate / pudding^^
Plus there was a bunch of fat sexy bananas sitting on my doorstep...
Hehe...
Look below

See what I mean?
Haha...
MyEm0.Com


The banana chocolate/ pudding...
Actually it's not really pudding...
I doubt pudding is supposed to look like this...
It's really easy to make^^
Cause I was the one that thought of it...
It didn't come out of a recipe book...
It just came from my head and imagination
Kinda inspired by banana splits
Haha...
And it's really satisfying for little kids(like me) coz it's chocolaty and sweet~

The ingredients:
Duh~ bananas... how many I dunno... Suit yourself
Milo powder... Cause I don't have chocolates...
Add some bread crumbs if you don't have oats...
Mix the milo powder + bread crumbs/ oat + water together...
Just make sure the milo is really sticky and not watery...

MyEm0.Com
And wala!
You have a sticky + sweet mixture^^
Pour it anyway you like on the banana...
And there you have it!
.:Banana chocolate:.


See^^
You can put it in a cup if you like^^
Makes it cuter~
Let it cool before putting it in the fridge~

Tada!
The slanting tower of banana chocolate~
MyEm0.Com

See this...
I didn't make it lar...
Given by my neighbours...
There were a few more...
All of them gobbled up by my bro and I...
This is really pudding...
Unlike mine...
MyEm0.Com

The black and white 'puddings'
Hei bai pei...
It's in chinese...
Don't understand then never mind lar...

MyEm0.Com
My work of art^^

I don't mean the editing part lar (That's horrible)
I mean the 'pudding'
Can't wait to try...
Hehe...

MyEm0.Com
I know this looks disgusting...


MyEm0.Com
Ooooooohhhh...
this is de... ... ... licious^^
After my hard work I deserve this~
Haha...
MyEm0.Com




These three mugs are...
I don't know if there's a specific name for this...
But it's made of passion fruit (seeds) and honey...
Very good^^
And healthy wor...




Oh yeah and I spent last night looking for the music score for
River Flows in You^^
by Yiruma
Hahaha
MyEm0.Com
I finally found it^^
And I printed it out!!!
Yipeee!!!

Practiced just this song for 3 whole hours~
Haha...
Love it~
Going to print 2 more music scores...
Maybe and Do you...
All of them are by Yiruma^^
MyEm0.Com









:.:.Owari.:.:
MyEm0.Com


P/s: I might have edited a little more than usual, what with the loves and hearts...
It doesn't mean I'm fa qiao-ing...
I was bored, k?
And comments please...

10 comments:

周某 said...

instead of using banana , i think other fruits such as apple or pineapple can be used...come on , just some chocolate will do la , use milo powder ..........=="

yiruma songs are all nice...

but hardly find the guitar solo punya ....

Nate River said...

你真的很无聊

真的

对了。。。












那首歌我还没听
paiseh噢
太忙了哈

Spiral Riynn said...

周某
I don't have chocolate mah... = ='''
Haizzz...

Yup you're right Yiruma's songs rock^^ I don't play guitar so I don't really know bout that...

Nate River
Haizzz... I'm bored mah
That song is very good^^ Love it~

DSYF said...

How's the taste of your puddings?

Unknown said...

the pudding look like so yummy!
XD

vcwanyi said...

wuuuu
i love the one with chocolate~
hmmmm
yummmmmmyyyy!!!

Spiral Riynn said...

Duh~ It's sweet and sticky loh...
Haha...

Unknown said...

the song!
river flows in you!
the song in twilight
i find it for so long
thx ya!

Spiral Riynn said...

huh? But when I checked it was only rumored as Bella's lullaby...

四月 said...

很好吃噢。。。