Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tagged for the 2nd time by 周某

1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, just take a picture.
3. Post the picture without edits.
4. Post the picture with these instructions.






Don't laugh... I just bathed... So my hair's a mess...
The instructions' fault!!



1. Cool or Lame?
~What do you mean? The picture? Duh~ Lame...


2. What do you like the most about the person who tagged you?
~Erm... I dunno much about him... Well you can say I like his creative usage of the Chinese language which I fail to do so...


3. Are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
~Kinda... maybe... Why not?



4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
~No not much...



5. What are you wearing now?
~Why on earth do you wanna know? What if I tell you that I'm wearing nothing but just a shower cap? Geez... I'm wearing a white singlet + shorts + lingerie... = ='''



6. What would you name your kids in the future?
~Oooo... This question^^
Female> Faith, Hope...(chinese) 芮尔
Male> Will, Keith... (chinese) 违迩
The first time I typed Chinese... Keke^^


7. What is your goal for this year (2009)?
~Erm... Get scholarship and go to an art college instead of Form 6? But that's not possible anymore... Haizzz...


8. Do you think you are cute?
Yes I am!!! Keke... Not really... There are loads cuter than me...


9. What are your favorite colours?
blue and white^^ The colours of the sky~


10. Do you ever wonder where you would end up after you die?
~You mean my soul or my body? I bet my body will be burned and placed in a pretty jug...Whereas my soul will roam the earth to haunt people!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!


11. What are your bad habits?
~Oh... I have loads of bad habits^^
I sleep late and can't wake up early... The earliest is 11:30am...
Erm... I wash my hair very late and don't dry it up... Hehe...
I leave dishes in the sink and don't wash them... ...

I bath every 10 days...
I don't flush after I went to the toilet...
I don't close the door when I'm poo poo-ing...


I was just KIDDING!!!

12. what is ur biggest secret?
~If it's a secret why should I tell? Duh~



13. what d0 ur parents think 0f u?
~Freeloader? Haha... My mum thinks that I'm a waste of space sometimes (especially when she's mad) Haha...But most of the times, I bet she thinks that I'm a really GOOD girl~



14.What does flying mean to you?
No gravity. Wings. Angels. In my dreams.



15. h0w w0uld u describe urself?
~Fat. Childish. Bookworm... Anymore? Loves to draw but can't draw well... Likes to write and make up stories but they're all lousy... Enjoys music but lame at playing... What else? Oh and I'm lame at math... I really hate numbers...



16. Which part of your body do u like the most ?
~No part of me is perfect... Well like 周某 , I think I choose my fingers... Hehe... And my eyeballs...


17. Are you talented?
~Erm... Talented? Not really... There're loads of people better than me... I paint horrible drawings, write lame stories, play the piano and violin, good but not great at English, ok in public speaking... That's all... I'm only half a bucket in everything I do... *sob*


18. How tall are you?
~I'm not tall... Just average... Around 161cm lar... At least I'm taller than SOMEBODY...


19. Do you believe in fate? I'm doing what the instructions tell me to do... I think this is a lame question so I'm changing it into a lamer question...

19. What were the last 5 books you read?

1. Teks Effektif STPM Pengajian Am = =
2.The powers of 5> Necropolis
3.Ranger's Apprentice
4. The Aztec Code
5.Maximum Ride

20. Liked a friend more than a friend?
~Yeah...



Instructions :-Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.-Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people-Remember to notify them that they've been tagged.-List them out at the end of the post.



Now the victims...


1. Hisano
2. Nate River
3. Asma
4. Matthew Freeman (A character from Necropolis lar...)
5. Jamie Tyler(character too)


There!! 5 people!! Haha...

10 comments:

周某 said...

your answer is quite funny , i'll give u 85% ...

Nate River said...

小姐
我好想说过我不回tag了
一:没时间回
二:很懒回
三:我手机没有cable,upload的都是过时的照片(这个是专for这个tag的..题外话..)

Unknown said...

连孩子的名字都想好了
哈哈

Spiral Riynn said...

周某
? You're giving me marks?? For what?

Nate River
Haha... I don't mind if you don't want to return the tag... I tagged you cause there was no one left...


佩雯
Haha... Yeah... That's because I once had a dream that I would have twins... = =''' (That's a long story) So the next day I looked up the dictionary for names... Hahaha!!!

蕴如 said...

好搞笑的图片,哈哈

Spiral Riynn said...

蕴如
= = 搞笑... *sob*

周某 said...

haha , i giv ppl mark punya sfter tagging...

Amylia Chan said...

hahaha...that's cute!XDDD

Spiral Riynn said...

What's cute?

小虫 said...

哈哈~ interesting tag!