Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A late All Soul's Day~

Note:
I hope it's not illegal to post photos of tombs and graveyards here...
Is it?
MyEm0.Com

Ermm...
As the title says...
I had a late All Soul's Day...
That was the reason why I had to go back to Raub...
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!
MyEm0.Com
My Gawd!!!
And that was partly because of the piano recital...
My mum decided to 'tumpang' our uncle's car to Raub...
And since my mum thought that the piano recital would last for very long
(which it didn't)
So she told my uncle to come later(He lives in KL)
And in the end....
He came at around 12am!!!!!!!!
MIDNIGHT!!!
And when we arrived at Raub...
I was soooo tired...
But I couldn't sleep!!!
MyEm0.Com
That's because of my cousin's snores echoing loudly beside me!!!
= =
Geez... And he's only 9 years old...
MyEm0.Com


Here's what I did when I couldn't sleep...
The goodies waiting to be burned the next day...
We had to fold all those paper money...
And yet in the end we have to burn them too...
What's the point??
And that's called air pollution and a whole lot of other pollutions too...


Yeah...
Everyone camping out in the living room
That bold head there's my bro...
Luckily this time he didn't snore...
One person snoring was more than enough to make my head explode!
MyEm0.Com


When it was around 6.00 am...
Everyone was still half asleep... (including me)
This little guy here (my cousin) was playing the damned phone!!!
Geez...


Ahhh...
When we arrived at the first graveyard at around 7am I think...
I took this picture...
It's pretty scary and mysterious isn't it...
Just the kind of feel of a graveyard...
See that tree in the middle...
The tombs we were supposed to visit were near it...


Going up the hill...
My god...
I don't exercise regularly... (Actually I don't exercise at all)
When we climbed up the hill...
My legs felt numb...
By the time I was up there, I was already panting like hell
It was steep... but luckily there was a pathway...
The tombs there were either cracked or broken...
Haizzz...
Forgotten by the living...
MyEm0.Com

The tomb we were supposed to be visiting...
MyEm0.Com
When I finally reached there that was my first reaction...
The whole tomb was CRACKED!!!
I wonder whether the 'thing' inside escaped from it...
Or it was just broken by grave robbers
or maybe it got struck by lightning...

To be honest...
I don't even know whose tomb was it...
My mum's greatgrandparents I think...

My relatives...that are still living...
Haha...
Admiring the view of the graceyard...
Mind you it was pretty steep and slippery...
I had to grasp hold on somebody's tomb...
I'm really sorry...


That fat one is my bro
= =
Get out of my sight = =


Yeah...
Everone's busy and I'm taking pictures...
Kakakakakaka...
MyEm0.Com


My uncle...
Painting the tomb...
Actually that was supposed to be my job...
But... seeing as the tomb is cracked...
I dared not step on it for too long...
No way...
So I gave up my job...





Here's the other graveyard...
This one was even higher up!!!
But luckily...
We went all the way up by car...
And when we looked out of the car...
We were sooooo high up!!!
Everyone climbing up the steep steep mountain...
And that's not even the worst part YET!!!


After climbing up the steep slope...
We had to climb back down the other way!!!!
MyEm0.Com
MY GAWD!!!
And the path way was soooo slippery...
If I lost my footing I would have falling and taken others with me...
MyEm0.Com


See the view from up here?!
That's how high we were!!!
The view was breath taking but scary...
Luckily I'm not really scared of heights...
MyEm0.Com


Busy praying...
As usual I was taking pictures of everybody^^


That's HARRY POTTER
T- shirt only lar...
The guy in the cap is my grandpa^^
He looked so cute with the cap on...
Wakakakakaka...





At last...
The final destination^^

This graveyard is really luxurious...
Better than the last two...
We're here for my grandma...


See the tomb's built in an orderly manner??
MyEm0.Com
That's very good!!!
And there were steps too...
I highly recommend this place
At least you don't have to risk breaking your neck when you climb up the hills...


My grandma's tomb^^


Praying~


The food for praying which in the end was gobbled up by us^^
I just ate the apples...
MyEm0.Com
On a diet...
Haha...


Now that I see it...
I just noticed so many people putting on strip shirts...
= =
A new trend?


^^


See how pretty the place it??
MyEm0.Com




Oh yeah and something weird happened that day...
We found 2 bird's nests...

See that??
That's a living little birdie...
The first time I've seen one!!!
MyEm0.Com
It looked so pitiful...
Actually it dropped from it's nest and we saw it wriggling helplessly one the ground...
And my uncle used leaves to put it back in the nest
Wonder where the poor thing's mama is??


And in the afternoon...
My cousin found ANOTHER bird's nest!!!
But it was without any life birdies...
Just 2 cute tiny eggs...
The picture isn't that clear cause my aunt's hand were shaking...




Yay^^
Finally finished typing^^
Took sooooo long = =
This post seems too long for comfort...
Cause of the many photos...
I hope it didn't offend anyone...
If I did...
I'm terribly sorry^^

MyEm0.Com
~owari~


8 comments:

周某 said...

damn , these tombs just make me thinking about Dracula ...

broken tombs , cracked graves ...

wreeppppp.....creepy...

Nate River said...



好美哟

如果要拍坟墓的视频应该来这里

坟墓旁还有绿色的草茁壮的生长呀

山玻上还有一颗千年老树

妙级了也

有机会带我去啦哈哈

我要拍下来哈哈

sketch也不错

Anonymous said...

你去check清楚那些照片...
看你有没有拍到你的婆婆...

=.=""
真的很高!
我觉得我会脚震...
可是以风水来说,
越高越好!
O(∩_∩)O

还有,你婆婆那边真的很漂亮..
还有一座观音像!
O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

可是这不符合你的要求..
O(∩_∩)O~

Spiral Riynn said...

周某
= =''' Dracula? Are you sure??
Since we went in the morning so they weren't as creepy as they looked...
But in the night= = Oh... that would be even worse...


Nate River
You are one werid person = =


Hisano
Haha... check dy lar...
If got then very good loh^^
Yeah you're right^^ The feng shui there is really very good

可是这不符合你的要求..
What do you mean?

糖糖bibi said...

wao~u dare to take all this photos!if my dad saw it...suure kena marh ady!haha....

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... No one stopped me^^

Anonymous said...

你要火化的嘛...
要一块地来做什么??
o(≧v≦)o

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... See see 1st... May be I want half of my body to be incinerated and half buried.... Wakakakakaka...
Kidding lar...