Friday, April 17, 2009

Changes in me + false hopes



I know I've changed

Have I changed for the better??

I dunno

Perhaps some have noticed

Perhaps there are those that aren't aware

Everything about me is changing

I've noticed that

I used to like crowded places

I used to like to play the fool

I used to like the noise of life

But now

I've changed

I no longer adore the many expressions of people

I no longer want to be surrounded by people

I want to hide my true self from everyone

My view about the world is different

But I keep these view points to myself

I'm still being cheerful

But that's just a mask on the outside

I may not have changed much on the outside

But deep down I'm feeling cold

I know it in my mind's eye





...I've changed...




p/s: Not everything is true, some are true but some aren't


This post is copied from my other blog
Rhymes of Life
I didn't know what to write so I just copied and pasted it here...



I've been listening to Yiruma's songs again and again...
Especially MAYBE (love it^^)



It's just so beautiful and peaceful...
Every morning I wake up...
I hear this song ringing in my head~
I've been replaying it again and again...
(I bet my brother is really irritated...Keke...)


I'm trying hard to learn it here...
It has 5 damn FLATS!!!
I HATE flats!!!
At least I managed a page^^
MyEm0.Com Haizzz...




Oh and...today...
I received a phone call from ma buddy > Nate River
Telling me that...
I MIGHT have got in for Matrix...
When she told me the 'good' news I was so shocked...
It was unbelievable...
I heard that it was quite tough to get Matrix...
And I only got 6As...
I was kinda happy at first...




... ... ... ... ...



But...
MyEm0.Com
It turned out to be a false hope...

Cheh~
She typed my IC number wrongly!!!
My Gawd!!!
MyEm0.Com
That's really disapointing!!!

MyEm0.Com
@#*#$&@$@^#*!$%@!!!! [censored][censored]

Geez...
Next time you check for me, make sure you do it properly!!!
I'm not ungrateful or anything but...
I really don't like false hopes being raised!
... ... ...

Though I know even though I got it I won't be keen on going...
I'd rather study Form 6 here with me friends^^



~Owari~


I'm sorry this post is so lame...


6 comments:

Nate River said...

its ur BEST FREN chai yee who give me the wrong ic no. lar not my fault..

so...change it lar, its her fault not mine u stupid......

said...

phew... i tought it was the movie'matrix' ..

周某 said...

u guys so good...

i wanna check my friend also lazy liao...i din get selected. .. haih....

Anonymous said...

Nate:

Oi!!!
U tell me she might get in then i only giv u to ic number to confirm..
Beside...Im juz wake up...!!! 9.++am baru sleep aa.. U sms me in 11.00am...
Tat time i also blur blur...
=.=!!!

Nate River said...

hisano小姐

你在很很很早之前给我芷宁的ic时已经是错的
我sms你时已经向芷宁确认了
结果我就知道你给我两次两次都是错的


mongchacha

Spiral Riynn said...

Nate River & Hisano
= = I really dunno how to reply the 2 of you... = ='''

Shana
... ... Haha... Matrix... I'm talking bout a college not movie...


周某
I didn't get it too but maybe it'll accept my rayuan...