Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Emo-ish

Note!!
This post might not contain interesting things but just my long-winded ramblings...



MyEm0.Com
Haven't been updating as often as usual...
That's cause nothing special has been happening lately...
Those exciting days have been swept away by the wind...
And are being replaced by boring days...
Really boring ones...
Haizzz...

Plus I haven't been in the mood to blog...
All I do is just scroll my blog up and down absent mindlessly...
Of course I've been visiting peoples' blogs...
But I've never read all those posts seriously...
Really... Hehe...
MyEm0.Com
Cause most of them are in Chinese and the words are tiny...
I've been frequently checking two blogs...
Nate River's and Hisano's...
Their's is in Chinese and with tiny words (especially Nate's)
But even so...
I've been forcing myself to read...
Even though I don't really see or talk to them much
at least through the words I can see how they're doing...

Haizzzzz....

I've been really moody lately...


That's my mood right now...
Grey and dark...
I'm probably being affected by the weather...




3 comments:

Unknown said...

stop being emo la
cheer up!
=)

Nate River said...

死蠢

按着ctrl,hold住,然后用mouse调上或下就可以把网页弄大或弄小,包括里面的文字也如此

聪明点吧
别虐待自己的眼睛

Spiral Riynn said...

I already know that lar... It was Chai Yee that taught me one... But I don't like it... Plus I don't like Chinese...