Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tagged for the 1st time in my life!!!!

Tagged by Asma Ul Husna!!!
Haha... This is revenge for spelling out my full name!!!
Muahahahahaha



1.What have you been doing recently?
Erm... Reading comics?? Reading Rangers Apprentice^^ MyEm0.Com Love it sooooo much!!! And listening to Danielle White's Never Had a Dream Come True... Keke...


2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No. Unless it runs out of battery and turns off automatically...

3.What happened at 10am today?
... ... I was half asleep reading Ranger's Apprentice... haha... I can never wake up early... MyEm0.Com


4.When did you last cry?

Last night? Cause I yawned... Does that count?? Anyway why should I tell the whole world when I cried?? Even my mum doesn't know when I cry...


5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Erm... yes!!!!!!!!!! I do believe in destiny!!!


6.What do you want in your life now?
A happy future^^ A healthy and happy family^^ MyEm0.Com But that's too far fetched... I want a boyfriend in my life now!!! This instant!!! Haha...

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Umbrella... I don't think I have any rain clothes nor do I have a hood... Anyway twirling the umbrella around when the raindrops hit on it is more fun^^


8.What’s your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Sleep... Duh~ bed = sleep Unless you want to do something more exciting... ...
MyEm0.Com Keke
And I love to read on the bed lying down that's why I wear glasses^^



9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
= =''' Either the person who asked this question is a pervert or he's mental... What if I tell you I'm not wearing any
MyEm0.Com kidding...


10.What’s the nicest things in your inbox?
What inbox do you mean?? In my mailbox or phone?? If you mean e-mails, I'm too lazy to check... But if you mean phone, 5 messages that spelled out 5 alphabets H~E~L~L~O^^ from who, I'm not telling...


11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
And what kind of relationship do you mean?? Why can't these questions be a little bit more specific??!!! For one, I don't like complicated things so... no...


12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No... What for??!!


13.What was the last movie you caught?
... ... ... ... Dunno... CSI Miami...


14.What are you proud of?
Myself!!! Haha... kidding... My brother... Though I definitetly won't admit it to him...



15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
Erm... checking... checking... Oh! A message that says I HATE YOU and when you scroll it down it says happy to see you... always miss you... bla bla... The usual crap...

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Only Human? When I was playing the piano... Haha...

17.Do you have any nicknames?
Yup^^ Loads... but I'm not saying...



18.What does the newest text say and from who?
= =''' From my violin teacher saying that my class this afternoon has been canceled cause he has to be in KL to become the accompaniment for his student... Did I phrase this right? It feels weird...


19.What time did you go to bed last night?
11.30pm^^ That is considered the earliest^^ Haha...


20.Are you currently happy?
Currently means recently or right now?? Right now I'm happy of course cause I'm sitting in front of the computer and there's no violin lesson afterwards^^ keke... If it means recently then no... MyEm0.Com *read my previous post...


21.Who gives you the best advise?
No one... My mum gives my crap lousy advise... She still insists on me becoming a lawyer and when I refuse she starts rambling away and I just play deaf... Oh I know who... EBjj...


22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I haven't even seen whipped cream in a can... = ='''



23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
... ... I wasn't on the phone last night...



24.Is something bugging you now?
Yes... money... and my expenses that are a burden to my mum...



25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My brother??



I want to tag

Haha!!! I can finally tag somebody^^

I'm gonna tag Nate River + Hisano Hirohata + Arliexzter Szereal + Ice Glacial
(But I doubt they will do it cause they're too busy... Haizzz)

Keke^^

That felt weird...


MyEm0.Com

3 comments:

小虫 said...

哇?!真的是第一次啊?
好神咯! ><

Unknown said...

wow~~
when i 1st time tagged by other,same as u...very very happy and reply the tag quickly

but


after played a few tag,i started bored of it...hehe~~


u like tag?
i got few more haven't play yet,want?
lol

Spiral Riynn said...

嘉CacinG進
Haha... Like that also 神 啊?? = =

佩雯 said...
Haha... Of course I like lar... Been wanting to be tagged but no one seemed to notice me = =
If got can^^ But not too many lar...