Sunday, April 12, 2009

Piano Recital^^




MyEm0.Com
Had my piano recital yesterday...
Actually I wanted to write about it and post it up here straight away...
But sadly I had to go back to Raub...
So I'm posting it today
Better late then never, huh^^

Snapped some photos...
Cause I knew that I'll be too lazy to type and explain everything in detail...
Better for you guys to see it for yourselves...
But unfortunately...

1. Most of the pictures are too blur... = =

2. When I came home and checked those photos I took...
I realized that I forgot to take the main things...

MyEm0.Com
For instance, when they were performing...

Urghhh...
Actually that's because of the convenient big screen that showed everyone performing
And I was too lazy to get up to take their pictures...
Hehe

Oh and this time's recital was kinda disappointing...
MyEm0.Com
There weren't many present...
I don't mean that I want more people coming to watch me play but...
There were too many empty seats for god's sake!!!
MyEm0.Com
And it was pretty short...
From 7.30pm to around 8.30pm...

MyEm0.Com
This is Jia En^^
She's Grade 8 too, like me...


The kids sitting in the living room...
watching the performance from the convenient big screen^^
KISHIA!!! Don't you hide from me!!!


See the young charming lady in black?
That's my piano teacher^^
Ebee jie jie...
Actually...
I don't really know how to spell her name...


Oh yeah... That's the big screen I was talking about...
Doesn't look big from here though...
Hehe...
And see who's that playing the piano??
None other then pig Nate River!!!
Wakakakakaka!!!


... ...

Haha...
Zoomed in^^
MyEm0.Com
Eb jj^^


The parents...
See what I mean by there were a few people present...
MyEm0.Com

MyEm0.Com
This is EB jj's dog^^
nicknamed Gookie... (is that how you spelll it...)
He's old but sweet^^
Just recovered itself from food poisoning, i think^^


Hi^^ Jia En^^
Say cheese~~


After the recital...
There was supposed to be an interval...
But EB jj decided to cancel that...


Food!! MyEm0.Com
Just sponge cake n fizzy drinks only lar...


Miss Nate River...

*clenches teeth and shouts*
"Hey!! Who told you to take my picture!!!!!"
I was the one that told her to do so
MyEm0.Com

PIG
Took my picture...= =
So I took her's...
Haha...
Sama sama

MyEm0.Com

The tower of cups...
EB jj should be thankful that those cups weren't made of glass^^
Keke...
Actually...
I was the one that started this...
= =
Childish!

MyEm0.Com



That's it...
The short recital was over at around 8.30pm...
Haizzz...
So quick!!
Looking forward to next years...
Dunno whether I might still be continuing though...

There'll be more to come about today
> The reason why I went back to Raub AGAIN!!




For now I'll just bid you guys farewell^^
MyEm0.Com

8 comments:

Nate River said...

好丢脸...

酱大个plasma电视机focus表演者弹琴的样子

真是丢脸丢到家


ps:我的电话没cable,照片放不进电脑
不然最新的post就不会只放乱编文字不放照片了..

周某 said...

I feel music in your blog ...

It's so 'musical'

Most of my friends (girls of course,boys never invole in music except for me...) are in grade 8 at the moment...wanna learn piano but too late and too expensive , and i gotta further mu study some more , so gonna give it up ...

Unknown said...

全部够grade8了!
感到惭愧
>.<

Spiral Riynn said...

Nate River
丢脸? Mana ada wor? I was really funny + that was my idea^^ Keke...


周某
Music in my blog?
Are you sure?
Cause I don't^^ Haha...

Oh... But it's never too late to learn something new isn't it??


佩雯
Haha... I'm in Grade 8 but I haven't gone for exam yet lar... Grade 8 isn't really that good... Diploma is the real thing...

And I thank you for visiting my blog n giving me comments^^

蕴如 said...

好多照片哦!

Nate River said...

你的注意?

==

早知跟人合谋把你煮掉算了

Spiral Riynn said...

Wakakakakaka^^ Good idea leh...

Kishia Mae said...

Blek^^
I like a~
Cannot meh??