Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bored + questions



I think I've had more than enough tags for this week...

Can't bare it anymore...

It's too exhausting to answer 100 dumb questions
But still if the tags are interesting I may reconsider^^



******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *** **** ****** *


Oh I forgot to say..

I'm






...VERY...








SUPER...






TERRIBLY...








EXTREMELY...








B
O
BORED
E
D


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyEm0.Com



What am I supposed to do?
Someone, anyone?
Help?!

That's the reason I haven't been updating my blog regularly...

MyEm0.Com



******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *** **** ****** *


Oh and one more thing...
I'm planning to go to Form 6 but I have a few questions here...

Anyone here knows when is Form 6 starting?

MyEm0.Com
Cause I really have no idea at all...

If you do please call 016-xxxxxxx...

I'm kidding...
Just leave a comment...

And Form 6 students wear black shoes right?
Is it a must??


Tell me~tell me~







Buh-bye~

MyEm0.Com

9 comments:

+u!W said...

as i noe tat..
we nid lapor diri on 12 may o..
u can search more bout it by go to

http://www.moe.gov.my/tayang.php?laman=pemberitahuan&unit=utama&bhs=my&info=82&mod=baca

no black shoes eh i think~
but nt very sure lar..xD

Spiral Riynn said...

Ok~ Thanks... You're starting form 6?

X said...

hmmm..
normally start around may d.
normally will get a letter from your old school where you know and when to start..
is depends your school to wear the shoe..=)

Good Luck GAL!

周某 said...

wat school u study , i cum find u...

keke

Spiral Riynn said...

CurryNi*妮
Okay~ Thanks for telling me^^


周某
I don't think that's a good idea^^

周某 said...

oh come on ... i dun wan to study form 6 , 怕怕...

Spiral Riynn said...

Even I don't really feel like going to From 6 but no choice mah... Haizzz...

❤Yisin said...

really wan go form 6 meh ? :(
many of my friend regret that they went form 6 eh :(

why no choice leh?

Spiral Riynn said...

Well... I'm really not sure...
But confirm Form 6 dy...
Cause I dunno what course to pick and money lorh...
Haizzz...
Thanks for letting me know anyway^^