Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy holliday + Sucess^^

Yay~
The greatly worshipped HOLIDAYS are finally here...

Hip-hip-HOORAY!!!

I know I know...
I shouldn't be that excited
seeing that I had more than enough holidays for one lifetime...
I was talking about my long long long everlasting holiday after my SPM

But this holliday will (might) be fun...
Cause we went to school for 3 weeks
(minus the orientation week which seemed practically useless)
So we went to school for 2 weeks
And we get 2 weeks holliday!!!
How great is that??!!!

Ooooohhhh!!!!
Holidddddddaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!


~ + + + + + + + ~

Remember my old post saying that I tried to cut my hair myself...

But failed miserably?
This time I succeeded!!!!
Woooolala~

I'm not a great barber and this is my first try!
It's pretty good anyway...

Tada!!!
Good huh?


Great success!!!
No need to go to the barber and waste money...
Keke...

My mum still doesn't know about this yet...
= =
I'm wondering when will she find out...
I cut my hair last Friday... And its Saturday now(already 1 week)...
Wonder who long will she take to find out...
Wakakakaka!!!



Comments please :)


P/s: This post is actually late...
Cause I left it in the drafts and didn't publish it earlier...
= =
Sorry my fault...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happi holiday!

Anonymous said...

Erm...
R u bog_l..??
O(∩_∩)O~

Spiral Riynn said...

HisaNo
OF COURSE NO LAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
clever woo...
Know wat is b_gel..
hahah!!

Spiral Riynn said...

= =

Lee Jessy said...

wakaka~~can i follow u???

Spiral Riynn said...

JJ

Yeah, of course you can^^

Nate River said...

B O G _ L

N _ K E D


wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD

Spiral Riynn said...

= =

Piano_lover said...

hey, y dun you ask other people to cut for u..will be easier