Monday, June 15, 2009

Sorry 4 the long delay...

Haven't been updating...
Cause I was quite busy these few days...
Really really sorry for the long delay...
Went for tuition on Saturday in KL...
And something really bad happened...

When I was on the bus...
My skin felt really itchy especially my neck...
So I just kept on scratching...
But when I got off the bus at Titiwangsa...
My friends started to notice that I had red spots all over my face...
And the surface wasn't smooth

And when they handed me a mirror
I was shocked!
Utterly shocked!!!
My face seemed to swell and red spots were crawling all over...
= =
When I pulled my long sleeves up, there were even MORE spots!!!
And I was itching all over.

They thought I had measles.
I thought I had measles too.

During tuition class
I was busy scratching and not paying attention to the teacher...
I then decided to go home early...
Maybe take the 1:30 bus...

I reached the Titiwangsa bus station in time to take the 1:00 MARA bus!!
Yay!
The earlier the better^^

When I reached Bentong
My mum took me to see the doctor
He told me it was cause of my allergy and definitely not German measles...
I was kinda dissapointed...
Cause I was hoping to skip school on Monday
Haha... ...XD

Allergy!

But I really dunno what am I allergic of...
Haizzz...

The red spots on my arm...
It's quite blur here...
Really itchy and ugly...


Still no idea what caused it...


Oh...
My Pengajian Am teacher's handwriting...
Took it when he walked out of the classroom
This isn't that bad...
You haven't seen the worst yet!!

The MARA bus driver on the phone whilst driving...
= =
Haizzz...
Isn't it against the rules??
You should've known better...


Random pic...
Yeah, it was raining...



P/s: Next post might be about the concert in KLCC last Friday
(But it might take quite a while)

3 comments:

Lee Jessy said...

halo~~
finally come back~~

JW said...

Oo...allergy!!
maybe eaten some foods or medicine~
food is still alright but medicine effect can be severe

小虫 said...

skin sensitive?! XD
take care la!