Wednesday, February 4, 2009

子乃豚也, 吾非豚也


As you all can see Everything in my blog is in English...
Yes, that's quite true...

I hope none of you think that I don't understand Chinese...
= =


I know that
bloody language..
But I'm just to lazy to type in Chinese plus there's some problem with the laptop that prevents me from typing long sentences of Chinese...
= ='''


Okay...
Let's return to the main topic...

Here's a sentence in Chinese that I remembered suddenly...
It's in the old form of Chinese

(If you know what I mean)
It was invented by my friend
to pull another friend's leg...
Hehe...


Well...

I was hoping to give you guys a test...

Do you know what it means??
Note that this is a self invented 'quote'...
There may be mistakes...

子乃豚也, 吾非豚也




So, guys??

Do ya know what it means??
Feel free to refer to the dictionary!!!

Hahahax...


I'm nuts aren't I??


Oh and those who already know the answer please keep it to yourself...

I'm talking to you!!!
NATE RIVER


This just for fun...
I'm sorry to say there are no prizes to be won...
But I'll be glad to give you a free hug.. = ='''
Urghhh... = ='''






~*owari*~


5 comments:

Nate River said...

no one want to play wif u ...XD

n btw,
我代表符符像你讨版权费

呼呵呵呵呵呵呵~
(符符经典笑声响起)

Spiral Riynn said...

38

JW said...

you are pig, I am not...= ="""

Spiral Riynn said...

*sweatdrop* = ='''

Spiral Riynn said...

But anyway... That's correct...