Sunday, February 15, 2009

CNY pictures...


Computer fixed...
Meaning I was able to transfer my photos to the computer^^
It seems like Chinese New Year is long over...
I remember how eager and excited I was when the Chinese New Year was coming...
Now it seems so far away...
Like a dream...
At least I have photos for prove^^

Well... For the first day of the Chinese New Year...
My friends and I went from house to house asking for red packets = =
Haha...
There were around 19 of us... I think...
Almost half of the class of 5sn 2008...
It was weird...

At least we didn't have to walk...
We had drivers^^
There were 4 cars all together^^
We had the chance to go to further places without having to walk...
Though the amount of red packets weren't as many as I imagined...
Haizzz...
I'm a bit money minded this year^^




The photo above was taken in Jeremiah's house...
And I got this photo from Nate River...
But I think she got it somewhere else...
Anyway, there's one person missing...
Haizzz...


Chinese New Year =
Lanterns + Red packets + New clothes + Lanterns + Junk food...

My ideal Chinese New Year^^
Haha...
Red packets = Money^^
Ke-ching~ Ke-ching~


Oh... I saw this mandarin orange lying about...
And what's funny bout it is the 'ToTo' number on it...
People these days...


My little cousin lighting a candle...
Hehe^^



That's my mum and my uncle(her bro)
These photos were taken during the barbecue and when it was almost over...
Coz, I was to busy setting everything up...
Haizzz...


Actually the candles we lit really lit up the place...
It had great effect^^
The candles glowed like fairies...
Or something like that = =
But... It was truly wonderful and amazing...
I feel as if I'm exaggerating...


My uncle...
Actually...
It wasn't really as bright...
My phone was on night mode...
Hehe^^
It felt like camping in the dark...
And we really had no idea whether the food we barbecued were cooked or not until we tasted them...
Haha...


My mum...
Who prefers to barbecue green capsicum rather than meat...

My 'Jiu mu'


Tada!!!
What do you call that thing??
Where you put the charcoals in??
And are those pointy things were you poke the meat called skewers??


My granpa's house in Raub...
It's not much...
We were on the hillside at that time...


Pretty lantern...


... ...
Can you see anyone sitting on the chairs??
Can you??
... ...


This was taken when we tried to get the fire started...
We added too much charcoal I think...
Oooops = =

My cousin and my bro fooling around with my phone and took this dumb picture...
Which I decided to post it up here for no reason = =


My extremely naughty + hyperactive cousin...
He kept screaming for me when the candles went out...
Jeez...

After having a look at those photos of mine..
Don't you think that it looks more like a lantern/mooncake festival rather than Chinese New Year^^
Hehe...





Oh and speaking of red packets...
This year's amount is highly disappointing...


I got only 30 red packets...
My bro got 1 red packet less than me and yet he still got more money than me??!!
You gotta be kidding me!!
The total contents inside my red packets were around RM 388...
I think...
But my bro got RM 400 something...
It just doesn't make sense!!!
Oh well...
Chinese New Year isn't all about money I know...
But don't you all love money??
Hehe^^


I'm contented with what I have
But I really don't understand why...
Oh forget it...





That's about all the photos I've taken...
It feels weird posting Chinese New Year after Valentine's day...


Cheers^^

P/s: Comments please??

5 comments:

Nate River said...

那张照片是彩漪给我的啦
手机是姿韵的,然后彩漪当鸽子转交到我手里。。。
还有一大堆照片的~ >.<
在嘉婉手上可是她在kl
haiz... T____T

said...

your photo scares me, i thought things are on fire. How much money u get?^_^

Spiral Riynn said...

Shana: Haha...

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

Im so gonna rob u

Spiral Riynn said...

Huh? What do you mean??