Sunday, February 22, 2009

败家 + Fun~ Hehe^^



Hehe^^
Finally~
After so many long boring days...
I get to go outdoors for some fun and sun^^

I had this crazy idea to go to the Sunday market with Nate River...
Well...
Of course she accepted^^
And after many persuasions, beggings and pleadings...
My mum finally gave her permission^^
*grin*

We I decided to go at 10:00am and meet at Deli Choice / cafe
She was already there when I got there at about 10:20 am
Hehe...
20 minutes late...
Cos my mum was too busy fussing about this and that...

Oh and the Sunday market??
This was my very first time going...
If you don't count that time when I went with my mum which was kind of a failure...
And this first time will be my last...
= ='''
Why??
It's too crowded!!!
I don't care how cheap the clothes are...
It's way too crowded for me to even have a good look around...
People passing to and fro...
People shouting on top of their lungs...
Clothes that are way too colorful blur my vision...

Too me...
Sunday market is a disaster!!
= =
Though many of you may not agree to this...
Now I know why my mum never goes to the Sunday market...
= ='''

Well besides our little 'market adventure...'
We managed to enjoy the many little things of life?





Deli Choice/cafe...
I lost count of the times the two of us went in there...
Since our friend was working there we kinda decided that as our pit stop...
Haha^^


Oh yeah...
Too fill my stomach and my curiosity I bought this Strawberry cheese cake...
Is it Strawberry Cheese??
I forgot = =
It was yummy~
Delicious... Scrumptious^^
And besides the color is really pretty^^
Wasn't as sweet as it looked^^
I'll definitely go back for some more~


Nate's cake...
Was it Moose? Chocolate? or Cappuccino?
I forgot = =
I took a bit of her's...
It was not bad...
But still not as good as mine ^^
Haha...

Our cakes^^
And did I mention that I was the one who paid for them?
RM 5.00 for one...
So...
RM10.00 vanished into thin air just like that!!
... = =...


Half eaten cake of mine^^
Hehe^^


... ...
= ='''


Hehe^^
Our cute friend~
Such a hard worker^^


Cleaning.. cleaning... cleaning...
Come on poise a bit...
And behind her is the Sunday market^^


This, my dears is Sherly^^
She's cute available...
Oh and we went with her for lunch^^
But Nate and I just sat there and watched her while she slurped the noodles away...
And guess what is she doing in the picture??


Counting money...
= ='''
We found out that inside the purse of her's were coins...
Loads of coins...
Only coins...
Haha^^


Oh yeah and we went to the pet shop...
A fish shop more likely...
Coz... There were mostly fish...


A big aquarium filled with tiny fishies^^


Oooo...

Tiny baby hamsters^^
Cute~
Very cute^^
See they're huddled up against each other??
All I want for Christmas is a cute hamster... A cute hamster... Just a cute hamster...
Oh yeah... I forgot I already have furball...


The tiny tortoises^^
This angle is kinda weird...
I tried to rotate it but this angle seemed the best...
I used to keep many tortoises when I was little...
And sadly... They all died...


The fancy aquarium...


Oh and we went to this shop and Nate River fell in love with this necklace...
Actually...
She fell deeply in love with this pendant...
A black bunny...
But it looks rather like a bug to me...
*grin*


The pair of socks I bought...
I like blue against a white background^^
It's rather cute^^
RM 2.90 for a pair...
You guys fancy one??


This is mine^^
Yay~
Cute... And shiny~


Oh...
This...
I kinda regret buying this blouse...
I have quite a few pieces of white blouses...

I think the original price is RM 44.90...
The lady(who is an acquaintance of my mum) gave us discounts...
So in the end I bought it for RM35...
Is it worth??

Oh and before we decided to buy them...
We spent around 15 minutes making up our mind to buy them...
The price is the same as a book...
And besides the book I'm reading now is RM99.90...
Which is much cheaper than that blouse...
So I decided to buy it...
I wondered what my mum would say when I bought it...
I thought that she will be scolding me and telling me off for not spending money wisely...
But instead she just nodded and shrugged...
She didn't seem mad at all...




This blouse is Nate River's...
I wonder what her mum will say...
*grin*
This cost RM 49.00 if I'm not mistaken...
And after a discount it was RM 30...
The shopkeepers kept on pestering us to buy them...
= ='''
Even though there aren't any customers...
You shouldn't be pestering us about...
Though I didn't buy it just to make them shut up...
I bought it cause I liked it^^

Well...
Anyway, this is a fun a memorable day...
But I wouldn't want to do it again...
This is my first and last time going shopping with my friends...
= ='''


This post is getting too long for comfort...







~*owari*~

P/s: You owe me RM 20.60^^ if I'm not mistaken... You!!! Nate River^^

4 comments:

vcwanyi said...

oouuuu~
nice cakes~i think they're delicious~
wow it seems you have a lot of fun hanging out with nate river hor~

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... fun...

said...

ouch ... really too long for comfort, next time a way to go to market when it is not crowed, midnite.:P

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

c'mon, u kidding me?!
10 bucks for 2 large pieces of cakem and thats damn cheap!!
compare it to my 12 bucks for one can of COKE!
darn it~~
and ur shirts, surely no insane person on earth would have scolded u, cos they are really cheap! try Sub's, u'll faint... =="