Monday, February 16, 2009

Why Teachers Are So Stressed!‏




Why are teachers so stressed??

When in school, all the teachers always seem to be raging mad??
Want to know the reason?
Well there you have it!!!
Have good look at the pictures below...
I found this in my e-mail...
I bet most of you have seen this...
The essays are really hilarious though...
Click on the pictures to have a better view...

I am a boy. Boy is boy??
Huh??
This essay is just annoying!!!
If I was the teacher, I'll either tear it or throw it out the window...
*sigh*


This is an exciting day outside my window??
Now I know why my mum comes home from school with messy hair...
Haha...


My math is bad, terrible, lousy...
But compared to this??
I'm a genius!!!


... ...


What great logic + humor...


I wish I thought of that...
Haha...
There's a simple solution in everything...


six = 6
You're a genius!!!



Fun and creative way in solving math...


No, there is an elephant in the way...
Imagine the teacher's face!!!
@.@


Ninja turtle??







Well... Kids shall be kids...
I hope I'm not one of those above??
o.0'''
Now I finally understand how a teacher feels...
Well not completely...
At least I know how ridiculous the answers can be...





~*owari*~

6 comments:

Nate River said...

i cant stop laughing!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Seen all those before except the essays, but it didn't fail to give me another laugh anyways, XD.

Thanks for posting it up :P

Spiral Riynn said...

Extremely funny^^

Arliexzter Galliarno said...

i bet ur mum received one of them essays.. ^^

said...

will the teacher's hair brust like the dragonball =.=

Spiral Riynn said...

Haha... = =