Monday, February 16, 2009

SPM results out on March 12 = My gawd!!!


PUTRAJAYA: The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination results are expected to be released on March 12.

The timing of the release – between the end of the programme for the first intake of national service trainees on March 11 and the start of training for the second intake on March 18 – is to ensure that the affected students can collect their results while at home.

“We don’t want them to worry about their results,” said an Education Ministry source yesterday.

Last year, a total of 416,717 candidates sat for the examination at 2,909 centres nationwide from Nov 14 to Dec 8.

As for the release of the Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) examination results, a Malaysian Examinations Council officer said a date had yet to be fixed.





I found the article above from here
Which seemed more accurate then the others...

This is a big shock indeed!!!

I can't believe it!!!
Really = =
Today I was having my theory lesson...
Then suddenly someone asked

"When will the SPM results be released?"

And I was like 'huh? SPM??'

Then it finally came to me...
'Oh, that... WHAT??!!!! Ohmigawd!!!'

It was like I was slapped in the face by some invisible force!!
... ..
What to do??
After 2 months or so, the same thing comes back to haunt me...
...=.=...

Oh yeah...
Back to the top...
When the question was asked there were quite a few answers...
My friend said that it might be in February...
March 12
and so on...

So when I came back I started looking up the net...
Most of the websites said that it will be released on March 12...
And some of them confirmed it!!!

No way...
I bet my results will be horrible + bloody + lousy + terrible...
Bet I'll fail 3 subjects...
Those that I have been dreading!!
Add Math, Physics... and Chemistry...
*sob*


Praying hard now!!!
Haizzz...




Help??!!




5 comments:

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Geez, calm down, calm down..

A sincere good luck wish from me - you really need it.

JW said...

it reminded me of the time when i was waiting for my result to come out....

the feeling of worry/afraid during SPM time just float out~

DSYF said...

Stay cool~
Worrying won't get you anywhere..

Maybe you will get straight As?
=D

said...

life of a man, born, live, die.
life of a student study, exam, result
but result not equal to die.

OMG, i am mad in math...
mad not equal to math....
really...

Air Mail said...

isnt that last year's news? for spm '07 candidates?