Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drawings + Before ... After...


It's terribly hot these few days...
Sweating a lot with the fan turned on...
Haizzz...
I've been re-reading the Harry Potter Series...
I'm reading the 4th now...
Hehe...
One word, amazing^^

And I've been re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender
One word, fabulous!!!

Besides...
I've been drawing too...
But not that often...
Too lazy to color them though...
Some of them may seem familiar cause the ideas come from all over the place...
Hehe -^__^-

I decided to post them up here...
Cause there's nothing else for me to type...
Nothing interesting in my life = =
Dull = =




Yes...
Idea from somewhere...
Changed the features a bit...
And tada!!!
I think I drew a boy...
But the face looks a bit like a girl = =
See the word 'FLY' at the corner??
This is sort of like a series of drawings...
Kinda hard to explain...


The original one was underwater...
The girl but without wings was surrounded with fish...
But I changed it see??
I gave her wings...
To FLY^^
Another one of the 'FLY' series^^
Hehe...


Another 'FLY'
Wrong body proportion??


This drawing is a bit weird...
The hands...
I'm not very good at drawing hands...
This is completely my own idea...
She's kinda like a mutant wizard or whatever it is...
And she can conjure up fire^^


Oh...
This is a disgrace...
Wanted to draw my self portrait...
In the end...
It turned out looking nothing like me...
I'm terrible at drawing real life stuff...
My mum said the eyes looked okay though...
= ='''



I like this^^

~Peace~

*Grin*


Yup...
Tried to draw a boy...
But ended up drawing Syaoran instead...
Been reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles...
Hehe^^


Erm...
I have nothing to say...

I like this drawing^^

'ALONE'



Cute^^... but cold...

The 3 traveling musicians...
I drew them before valentine's day...
They're drawn based on cupids...
Angel's of Love...
Though they don't use Arrows to make people fall in love...
They use Music^^



-music.co.fly-
The one with a cross on her head is JEWEL
The cat looking one is JANIS
The boy is called RUKA^^


\(^0^)/




Done with the drawings...
Here's the brain behind the scenes^^
I went for a haircut...
Though that was a month ago... before the Chinese New Year...
But I still wanted to post it up here^^

I have bangs now^^
Fringe...
Haha...
My mum took me for a haircut and I decided to have fringe...
The last time I had fringe was when I was around Year 5
... ...
So let's see



*Before!!!






*After!!!

Hehe...-^__^-
This is my first time posting my own photos up here...
Haha...
Sorry to dissapoint you guys...
This is not a weight losing commercial...
= ='''



~*owari*~


P/s: Comments please??
And, ahem... Don't judge a book by it's cover...
Wakakakakakakakakakakaka!!!!



8 comments:

Jiaxin said...

ur drawing is beautiful~

like the three traveling musician~

where u from?

蕴如 said...

其实画得还不错嘛!

vcwanyi said...

you are certainly an excellent artist~~

those drawings are pretty~

Nate River said...

i hv nothing to say...

我想是移花遮木
是错觉吧

剪了刘海的你比还没剪的瘦了。。。

只能说刘海是女人的最爱吧
能把脸变瘦
^^

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

Cool, you just think of things and draw them.

While i always think of drawing, but i can't think of things to draw. Even if i did, i won't be able to draw it without scoffing at my lame art skills..

Keep your art talent polished!

小虫 said...

haha~ some drawing r cute!!
gambateh!! ^^

Spiral Riynn said...

Er... Thanks... \(^0^)/

Miawruu said...

WOW... I LIKE IT. I Like the three traveling musician. they eye's is so cool >_<

I like draw too, but I like to draw in computer, in paint programme. u can saw it on my blog at kucingtengil.blogspot.com in gallery art subject

keep blogger n kept drawing^^